At FHLB Des Moines, we work each day to develop an inclusive culture that supports and leverages the complexity of a diverse workforce. This enables us to effectively serve the needs of our members and help them succeed.
The Senior Risk, Money Desk & Cash Analyst will perform many highly regulated functions to benefit the Bank and its members. This position will evaluate and process advances, letters of credit and OFAC/AML compliance as well as analyze the Bank's cash position at various accounts. This role is key to managing many aspects of regulatory compliance and member and financial support.
- Calculate daily cash investible total for investment purposes.
- Evaluate issues resulting from OFAC and Anti-money Laundering searches determining necessary action to be taken.
- Perform Record Retention on behalf of Member & Finance Operations and Business Process Management.
- Process Bank and member safekeeping entitlements.
- Process Letter of Credit applications, modifications, issue documentation and manage beneficiary data.
- Provide guidance on advance products and perform necessary transactions related to advance transactions, prepayment fee coordination with Capital Markets and funding notifications for members.
- Analyze cash position at Federal Reserve Bank, Office of Finance and correspondent financial accounts utilizing Electronic Funds transmission, investments, security/custody settlement to determine end-of-day cash positions.
- 3+ years' experience in the financial industry or equivalent experience.
- Banking industry certifications are a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully collaborate across different departments.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to engage others respectfully and to self-motivate.
- Strong organization and presentation skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field.
Annual Salary: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00
This salary range represents the Bank's good faith and reasonable estimate of possible compensation at the time of hire. Offer to be determined by selected applicant's education, experience, knowledge, skills & abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.This role is also eligible to participate in the Bank's annual incentive plan.
As part of our competitive Total Rewards package, the Bank offers 11 paid holidays, 5 weeks of PTO and a work culture that values work/life balance. Most roles are eligible for our hybrid work schedule of 3 days per week in office, 2 days per week work-from-home. We match 100% of the first 6% you contribute to your 401(k), and provide an additional 4% non-discretionary contribution to your 401(k) at the end of year. More information on our Total Rewards program can be found here.
At FHLB Des Moines, we celebrate diversity, work to create an inclusive culture and champion equity in all of our policies and practices. This enables us to effectively serve the needs of our members and help them succeed. FHLB Des Moines is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information (including family medical history), status as a parent or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.