Senior Software Engineer If you are a Senior Software Engineer with experience, please read on!
We are a public school system that is looking for an experienced software engineer with 2+ years of software development experience working with large scale systems to join our Systems, Data Analytics, and Research team (SYSDAAR). Our new team member will help build, test and maintain our school management platform built on Angular, Node.js, and MongoDB, supplemented by RXJS, Typescript, GraphQL, PostgreSQL, and other technologies.
What You Will Be Doing - Provide leadership around technical architecture and the establishment of robust design patterns.
- Write clean, testable, scalable and well-documented code.
- Proactively contribute ideas for new features and identify areas for improvement.
- Develop a broad understanding of our existing code base and identify high-value refactors to improve code quality over time.
What You Need for this Position - 4+ years of front end Angular
- 4+ years of front end React
- 3+ years of CSS
- 3+ years of knowledge using Node.Js
- Knowledge of RESTful API's, MongoDB or PostgresSQL
- Knowledge of GraphQL
- Knowledge of TypeScript
What's In It for You - Medical Insurance (Dental, vision, Health)
- Competitive salary offers
So, if you are a Software Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Leland DaSilva
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.