Senior Software Engineer If you are a Senior Software Engineer professional with a track record of leading a team of Software Developer, please read on!
* Job Title:* Senior Software Engineer
* Location:* San Diego, CA
* Salary:* $150K -$200K
*Requirements:* - Experience leading a software development team
- Experience developing and operating production-ready commercial applications in Java
- Maven/Grade/Ant experience
This would be an amazing opportunity for you if you are looking a role that will provide professional growth and new challenges yet balanced with great culture and quality of life!
Top Reasons to Work with Us - Best in class benefits
- Great work life balance
- Elite advancement opportunities
- Dynamic team work environment
What You Will Be Doing - Develop desktop applications to control instruments for cell analysis
- Create integrations with hardware/firmware
- Define architecture for features, applications, and new software generations
- Lead by example to support the maturation of a dynamic software organization
- Effectively communicate daily progress on a cross-functional team
What You Need for this Position - Build tools experience
- Proficiency with GIT and CI/CD practices and tools
- Familiarity with JavaFX and Heroku
What's In It for You - $150K -$170K
- Unlimited PTO
- 401 K with company match
- Free onsite gym access
- Casual Dress Code
- Great advancement opportunities
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
We are actively interviewing so APPLY TODAY!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.