At DraftKings, we're inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space and are propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Building the possibilities.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you'll be part of one of our multidisciplinary teams where you'll work closely with designers, product managers, and data analysts. You'll be a creative contributor to our processes and decision-making so when we build new features, we can ensure scalability and availability of the entire platform. Sounds good to you? Join us.
What You'll Do
What You'll Bring
- Work with design and art teams to create gameplay systems that define player experience.
- Integrate effects, art, sound, and animation with a good eye for feel and timing.
- Be able to interpret game design documentation and realise the design requirements as gameplay systems.
- 3+ years experience in game development or similar realtime rendering environments.
- Involvement in product development from conception to completion.
- Experience with working across disciplines in both a technical and non-technical capacity.
- Familiarity with Unity or other game engines and tools.
- A passion for making games.
- Mobile / web development experience preferred.
This position can sit in either the Boston office or remote; however, this work is to be performed entirely outside of Colorado.
#LI-BL1 Join Us!
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what's next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We're a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability. Ready to build what's next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.
This job has expired.