Senior Software Engineer - Media If you are a Senior Software Engineer with Media experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us Fast growing mobile software company with over 200 employees and over $100M in funding.
What You Will Be Doing - Develop and maintain platform media features
- Improve performance and stability of media streaming/capture
- Design and maintain support for devices and platforms
- Design, develop, test, deploy and improve software
- Manage individual priorities and deadlines
- Responsible for server0side and client-side feature work
What You Need for this Position Need to have:
- REST APIs and HTTP
Nice to have:
- GitHub project experience
- Python and Tornado
- iOS and/or Android experience
- Experience with WSL
What's In It for You Top comp package - Base + Bonus + Equity
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Senior Software Engineer with Media experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Abel Echemendia
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.