Shape a rapidly scaling industry.
DraftKings is growing quickly and we're looking for a Senior Software Engineer to help establish a team centered around our mission of providing a best-in-class experience for customers. This position requires strong technical skills and a bias for collaboration. You will be working across teams, informing business decisions, and helping to expand our enterprise software platform.
What you'll do as a Senior Software Engineer:
What you'll bring:
- Work closely with engineers from web, native, and backend teams to design optimal solutions, crossing over into different technology stacks where needed
- Collaborate with business leads across the company to define milestones and deliveries for new functionality to be added to existing applications.
- Care about agility as much as you care about scalability. We roll out products very quickly and are looking for a team that can pivot at a moment's notice.
- Work with your team under fast deadlines to design, build, and deliver innovative applications.
- Expertise with at least one object-oriented language like C# or Java.
- Experience with .NET Framework or .NET Core is preferred.
- Strong relational database skills using technologies like MySQL or SQL Server including performance optimization
- Experience working in cloud-based infrastructure. Experience in tenanted environments and AWS a plus.
- Experience with large scale distributed systems and messaging systems (Kafka a plus)
- You also have the ability to write automated comprehensive test suites at all levels of the architecture.
- Familiarity with native application development (iOS or Android)
- Familiarity with modern client JS frameworks, like Node.JS, React, and Redux.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for applicants taking part in the selection process.
#LI-AA1 Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we're great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech's most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.We are DraftKings.
We're inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what's next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We're a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.Join Us!
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.Ready to build what's next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.
This job has expired.