Senior Software Engineering Manager *Job Title:* Senior Software Engineering Manager
*Job Location:* Portland, OR (HYBRID)
*Salary:* $150-180K DOE (benefits, 401(k), PTO, etc.)
1.) Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
2.) 7+ years recent professional experience in software development.
3.) 5+ years leadership experience.
We are a Seattle-based software development/hardware engineering consulting company that has been recognized by Seattle Business Magazine as one of Washington's Best Places to Work! Due to recent growth, we are seeking a talented and experienced Software Development professional to lead our team. This position requires 7+ years' recent professional experience in software development and 5+ years of leadership experience.
What You Will Be Doing - Leading a team in using software architecture to develop, debug, and/or design software applications, databases, and operating systems (including scalable systems).
- Multi-dimensional mentoring on team projects.
- Hands-on coding (30-50% of time).
- Applying extensive software development knowledge in a flexible capacity (must be able to code in multiple languages according to clients' needs).
What You Need for this Position - Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- 7+ years recent professional experience in software development.
- 5+ years leadership experience.
Candidates should have expertise in one (or more) of the following fields:
- Full Stack Development
- DevOps/Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)/Machine Learning (ML)/Business Intelligence (BI)
- Mobile App Development (Android/iOS/React Native, etc.)
What's In It for You - Competitive Base Salary ($150-180K DOE)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Time Off
- Hybrid Work Schedule (2 days remote/week)
So, if you are a Senior Software Engineering Manager with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.