Senior Software Project Manager If you are a Senior Software Project Manager with experience, please read on!
With offices all over the world, we are an innovative global biomedical company specializing in improving and perfecting the cell and gene therapy space! We have been in business for over 30 years, and are really looking to continue to grow and expand our organization!
We are looking for a Software Project Manager with a strong background in Medical Device, Jira, Confluence, and Compliance auditing.
What You Will Be Doing - Oversee status, priorities, and timelines for the same application implemented on multiple instruments with a high level of diligence and
- Resolve cross-project conflicts, inter-dependencies, and program issues quickly and efficiently.
- Communicate status reports and goals, current focuses, and progress.
- Create world class applications to operate on different instruments used in cell analysis with applications like Covid research and flow
cytometry and cell sorting technologies.
- Convey technical and software engineering issues using practiced communication and presentation skills, written and verbal.
- Track complex projects, defining and documenting process flow.
- Closely collaborate with numerous cross-functional teams.
- Coordinate local and remote teams according to agile principles and methods to deliver milestones on time.
What You Need for this Position 7+ years of experience
- Familiarity with Jira and Confluence
- Project Management certification like PMP a plus.
- Medical Device experience
- Compliance auditing experience
- Background as a software development engineer a plus
- Please note that this position may require vaccination against COVID-19, unless individual is entitled to reasonable accommodation under applicable law
What's In It for You 150-170K
So, if you are a Senior Software Project Manager with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Posted about 5 hours ago
Posted about 5 hours ago
Senior Manager, Failure Investigation - Instrument Sustaining Engineering (Relocation Assistance Available - Position Located in Sunnyvale, CA)Cepheid
Posted 36 minutes ago