Senior Superintendent If you are a Senior Superintendent with experience, please read on!
Clients quickly find that we are committed to their goals, acting as a partner, not just a contractor. We have established ourselves as a leader in the construction industry for thirty years. Headquartered in Boston, we provide construction management services throughout New England and the Eastern United States
What You Will Be Doing - Leading and managing the on-site construction team.
- Coordinating and overseeing all work on site.
- Reviewing and becoming familiar with the schedule and budget, and ensuring adherence to these.
- Placing orders for materials, and is responsible for equipment and materials on site.
- Following the project timeline to ensure deadlines are met.
- Monitoring and ensuring on-site safety compliance, cleanliness, and orderliness.
- Daily field reports, field orders, and RFIs.
- Liaising with inspection authorities regarding approvals
What You Need for this Position - 3+ years of experience in a Supervisor role
- Strong background in multi-family (podium-style preferred)
- Projects range from $15MM-$50MM in size
What's In It for You - Competitive Salary
- 100% Employer paid Health Insurance
- Allowances/Mileage reimbursement
- Growth Opportunities
So, if you are a Senior Superintendent with extensive multifamily experience that is looking for a place to call home with a well respected general contractor we should talk.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.