Expected Travel: Up to 10%
Requisition ID: 5086
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
US COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements
Teleflex is focused on the health and safety of our employees, their families, and our customers. Teleflex will comply with US government regulations regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirements for US workers. To ensure we are prepared for all applicable vaccination requirements, Teleflex is currently collecting vaccination status and accommodation requests from our US based employees.
Employees and new hires in sales or field-based roles that require vendor credentials to access medical facilities as an essential function of the job, may be required to obtain the COVID-19 vaccination based on customers/site requirement. This requirement is independent of Teleflex policy or any applicable US governmental regulations.
Global Operations - Global Operations is a complex and diverse organization within the company which is responsible for product fulfilment to all our customers from end to end. We pride ourselves on being totally Customer Centric in our unrelenting focus on Improving Quality, Service and Value as perceived by our customers. Our employees are dedicated to the Global Operations Enterprise Excellence journey. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
This position is responsible for Supplier Quality Management at Teleflex, including qualification, issue resolution, change management, and performance monitoring of Suppliers within a highly regulated Medical Device manufacturing environment.
• Create and maintain strong relationships and effective lines of communication with Suppliers
• Develop partnerships across multiple facilities with Supply Chain, R&D, Design Assurance, and Manufacturing groups
• Lead the investigation, resolution, and prevention of supplied component nonconformances
• Trend data, identify improvement projects, and implement improvements (increase capability, reduce scrap, improve/repair processes, etc.) at Teleflex and at Supplier to improve quality and supplier performance
• Initiate and follow-up Supplier Corrective Actions (SCARs) in partnership with impacted cross-functional groups to ensure complete and effective root cause analysis and corrective action implementation
• Perform periodic audits of Supplier quality systems to assure continued Supplier conformance to the quality system requirements
• Manage, review, and approve Supplier change requests and partner with Sustaining Engineering, Regulatory, and Supply Chain to develop and implement appropriate strategies to support qualification through the change approval process
• Recommend and drive continuous improvements in the Supplier Quality organization, to improve the related systems and processes at Teleflex
• Prepare and negotiate Quality Agreements with Suppliers
• Assess potential new Suppliers for technical, quality, and manufacturing capabilities
• Lead cross-functional projects with concise and clear plans that consistently hit project milestones, as well as develop strong contingency plans as part of the project planning process
• Collaborate with Suppliers to develop comprehensive process-validation strategies
• Apply systematic problem-solving methodologies in identifying, prioritizing, communicating, and resolving quality issues
• Initiate and lead change orders, deviations, and investigations to maintain compliance
Education / Experience Requirements
• BA/BS in Engineering or physical sciences
• 5 years of related experience
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
• Self-starter with the ability to quickly learn about new processes, projects, and requirements
• Ability to leverage, influence and/or engage others to accomplish projects
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® - trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose. Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2021 Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved.
New York, New York
Posted about 5 hours ago
Posted about 5 hours ago
Posted about 1 hour ago