Basic Job Functions:
The role of the Maintenance Electrician is primarily two fold. First, to be a great Nucor team member who demonstrates high levels of ownership in everything they do. Second is to ensure the success of the team by SAFELY performing Preventative and Corrective maintenance on steel mill equipment and systems as well as proposing and implementing solutions to challenges in the steel making process and business.Safety is the most important part of all jobs within Nucor; therefore, candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to initiate, lead, and uphold safety policies, practices, procedures, and housekeeping standards at all times.
- Fundamental Electrical Theory knowledge
- 4 years' experience in Industrial electrical role or 4 years of experience/ Trade School Degree combined
- Willingness to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
Nucor is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/Disabled/Vets - and a drug - free workplace
This job has expired.
- Formal electrical theory education or training
- AC & DC motor knowledge and experience
- Power transformer knowledge and experience
- Programmable Logic Controller knowledge and experience
- Formal electrical safety knowledge and experience
- Operation of forklift, mobile crane, and/or other mobile equipment
- Experience performing preventative and corrective maintenance