Expected Travel: None
Requisition ID: 5300
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
US COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements:
Teleflex is focused on the health and safety of our employees, their families, and our customers. Teleflex will comply with US government regulations regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirements for US workers. To ensure we are prepared for all applicable vaccination requirements, Teleflex is currently collecting vaccination status and accommodation requests from our US based employees.
Employees and new hires in sales or field-based roles that require vendor credentials to access to medical facilities as an essential function of the job may be required to obtain the COVID-19 vaccination based on customer/site requirements. This requirement is independent of Teleflex policy or any applicable US governmental regulations.
Global Operations - Global Operations is a complex and diverse organization within the company which is responsible for product fulfilment to all our customers from end to end. We pride ourselves on being totally Customer Centric in our unrelenting focus on Improving Quality, Service and Value as perceived by our customers. Our employees are dedicated to the Global Operations Enterprise Excellence journey. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
This position is responsible for various material handling process in the warehouse for inbound and outbound materials.
• Tactical processing of incoming raw materials through receiving; both material movement and SAP transactions
• Verification of paperwork and packing-slips; to ensure process accuracy
• Physically unload and perform visual inspection of inbound/outbound freight
• Assign lot numbers to incoming materials and submit it to QC for incoming inspection
• Perform data entry for all materials in IQMS (ERP system)
• Prepare and affix appropriate documentation to cartons and packages
• Create shipping labels, file import documents and distribute copies to appropriate personnel
• Package finished goods shipment per specifications
• Generate commercial invoice for international shipments
• Maintain inventory of supplies and finished goods
• Create packing slips and ship orders
• Send shipment notifications and tracking info to customers
• International & domestic shipping
• Package & label finished goods
• Maintain a neat and organized work area, following 5S guidelines and practices
Education / Experience Requirements
• 2-3 years in a shipping, receiving, material handling function, preferably in the medical device industry
• SAP experience highly desired; or relevant ERP experience
• Strong communication and attention to details
• Ability to work well with others and to communicate effectively
• Demonstrated ability to follow directions, stay on schedule, adhere to standards, and pay attention to details
• Have general knowledge of working with inventory management systems
• Have demonstrated a solid understanding of Good Manufacturing Procedures, strong documentation skills and good warehouse organization skills
• Able to use basic material handling equipment and be willing to take on additional training and responsibility
• Strong initiative and a demonstrated ability to work independently in an organized manner
• Have sense of urgency and ability to prioritize task based on due dates
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® - trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose. Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2021 Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved.