LexisNexis Risk Solutions
Explore our passion for discovery
Site Reliability Engineer III (Home-Based)
Global companies and governmental entities rely on us to solve their most complex data challenges. Our employees collaborate to reduce risks and create opportunities for customers in more than 100 countries. We're adaptable, curious and ambitious. That's why here, you'll have the freedom to drive change, the trust to find your own path, and the space to explore more.
The mission of the SRE team is to work in partnership with the development teams to deliver software more frequently and efficiency, and to ensure a stable and secure infrastructure. You will work with the SRE team to design and implement automated CI/CD platforms for multiple development teams spanning a wide range of languages and technologies. These platforms will target containerized applications in AWS and Azure and will also provide monitoring, logging, and alerting capabilities. You will also help the development teams adopt these new platforms, as well as advise on SDLC practices and application architectures.
- Working with diverse technical and non-technical teams, including Development, QA, IT Operations, Customer Operations and Project Management teams.
- Collaborate with other SRE team members to ensuring development and operations work is delivered in full and on time (agile/product sprints)
- Delivery of resilient application stacks via Infrastructure as Code, and other DevOps practices.
- Support InfoSec activities and ensure security best practices are followed.
- Diagnosis and resolution of complex system and application issues.
- Write and maintain systems / application documentation for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Manage Reliability Engineering activities driving application monitoring, metrics, incident reviews, and capacity planning.
- Monitoring and on-going support of critical, high revenue business applications.
- BS Engineering/Computer Science or Equivalent Required
- 3+ years of DevOps experience
- Use of Infrastructure as a Code (IaaC) tools such as Terraform or Cloud Formation.
- Containers and Orchestration i.e. Docker, Kubernetes
- Coding and scripting experience - e.g. Powershell, Bash, Python or equivalent.
- Continuous Integration/Delivery Tools - e.g. Gitlab, Github, Jenkins.
- Configuration Management tools - e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Chef or equivalents.
- Previous Analytic and troubleshooting experience is required.
- Experience migrating application from on-premises to public cloud.
- Experience with highly available deployment and release methodologies.
- Professional experience of working within the public cloud is highly preferred - Azure, AWS or GCP.
- Hands-on experience of Linux and Windows server including support and troubleshooting.
- System and application monitoring - e.g. Prometheus, Grafana, Nagios etc.
- Cloud Architecture and system design to solve key business problems and facilitate team goals.
- Hands-on experience performing application static/dynamic security and penetration assessment - e.g. CheckMarx, BurpSuite, Nessus.
- Well versed in Information security principles at an Intermediate level
- Ability to recognize and escalate Security issues
- Strong and enthusiastic technologist, able to demonstrate a broad technical knowledge
- Ability to act as a point of expertise, advise others in the team on best practice and impart knowledge.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.