WSFS Bank is currently seeking a Small Business Lending Sales Trainee. The Small Business Lending Sales Trainee will complete an extensive two-year structured training program, which will include specialized external classroom training, self-guided remote learning and on-the-job training with experienced bankers. The incumbent will train with all areas within our Small Business Lending Division, developing proficiencies in Small Business Operations that support the sales function, such areas include, but are not limited to underwriting, loan documentation, portfolio management, marketing and delinquent loan management. The incumbent will learn and utilize the Salesforce/nCino system in support of all Small Business areas. The Trainee will work through a scheduled rotation that will be customer contact focused; learning loan structure, pricing, product and portfolio management. The incumbent will work with experienced Small Business Sales Associates to become experienced with loan origination from both “service to sales” to being able to source and generate their own business opportunities. Through the rotation program the trainee will be able to participate in a sales incentive plan and will be accountable for production goals.
This is a full time position working 40 hours a week M-F 8:00am-5:00pm located at our Bank Center in Wilmington, DE or Bank Place in Philadelphia, PA.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business or equivalent work experience, which provides a basis for commercial loan structure and analysis, including the review and interpretation of client financial statements and tax returns, review and understanding of data in both personal and business bureaus.
- Requires a minimum of 3 years retail banking experience in sales and operations.
- This position is an entry level position and prefers some general business experience and banking background.
- Requires strong analytical skills and strong PC spreadsheet skills.
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as excellent listening abilities.
WSFS Bank is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the WSFS Bank Careers website or submission process, please contact us via email at careers@ wsfsbank.com.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
This job has expired.