We use technology to create great experiences for sports fans.
Since our founding in 2012, DraftKings has been defining what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. To help us achieve our goals, we are growing our dynamic team in Boston, MA. Do you love working in a fast-paced environment that is constantly evolving? Are you able to use creativity to help solve problems that don't have clear solutions? If so, then we think you will love working with us.
The strategy behind the game.
We're growing rapidly and are looking for an enthusiastic, culturally attuned personality to join our Content Newsroom and make an immediate impact across our social channels -- Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitch and TikTok. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you'll do as a Social Marketing Associate Co-op:
What skills you will use:
- Crafting, posting, and tracking posts across various social media platforms
- Use social listening, channel monitoring, and user interaction to better understand our audience behavior and their interests.
- Work across teams internally to source, ideate, and co-create original content purpose-built for social channels, while ensuring proper support of core business initiatives.
- Assist in building and maintaining a vast library of video assets on our brand YouTube page, categorizing and providing descriptions for video clips on a daily basis to ensure maximum reach.
- Partner with cross-functional Influencer team to develop and execute ongoing influencer-led contributions to channels.
- Conduct weekly reporting on published content across platforms, contributing to established analytics reports distributed across the organization.
- Research industry best practices and new techniques to continuously improve our overall social media marketing efforts.
- Support team on broader brand initiatives and campaigns
- Availability to work nights & weekends as needed (i.e. NFL Season, Masters Tournament, etc.).
Who are we a good fit for?
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's degree program
- Extensive knowledge and mastery of social channel mechanics, best practices, and building engagement (YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok).
- You are an avid sports fan and fantasy sports enthusiast.
- General understanding of Sports Betting language and industry trends.
- Knowledge and understanding of social media publishing platforms (i.e Spredfast).
- Demonstrated understanding of modern marketing (digital, CRM, experiential & social).
- Ability to work well under pressure and achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to roll-up sleeves and get the work -- big and small - done.
- You are a team player, motivated to build internal confidence and alignment.
- Experience in design programs like Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator a plus.
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we're great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech's most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.