Software Developer (Angular/.NET) *Title:* Software Developer (Angular/ .NET)
*Salary:* $120,000- $160,000 + Equity options
*Requirements:* Minimum of 4 years experience with Angular and/or .NET
Headquartered out of New York, we are an exciting Computer Software startup that has been around since 2014. We are a global fund ecosystem that is designed specifically for the investment management industry. We support both institutional wealth advisors /investors and their investments across various investment vehicles - ETFs, Mutual Funds, Hedge Funds, and Private Markets strategies
What You Will Be Doing - Write high-quality and testable code - This role is full stack with a heavier emphasis on the backend
- Work with key stakeholders throughout the SDLC including but not limited to design, development, QA, acceptance, and deployment.
- Performing system analysis, code modifications, and functional testing to troubleshoot application production issues
What You Need for this Position - Minimum of 4 years of experience working with either Angular and/o .NET ( you do need at least 2 years of experience with both)
- Experience with SQL
- You should have functional knowledge of building parsers, highly scalable APIs, NLP engine, UI development, working on integrations, chatbots, Elasticsearch clusters
Preferred (Not Required):
- Database development experience involving complex procedures, large data sets, and performance optimizations is a bonus
- Experience with elasticsearch, redis, SSO integration(SAML), security(auth/jwt), beautifulsoup, writing parsers, machine learning & automated testing
- Knowledge of DevOps, CI/CD networking, cloud resource management
What's In It for You - Competitive base salary and overall compensation package including Equity options!
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
If you're interested, please provide the following to get the ball rolling:
1) Updated resume
2) Salary requirements (a range would suffice)
3) Interview availability this week
My email is Jake.Deal@cybercoders.com
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Jake Deal
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!
Posted about 1 hour ago
Huntington Beach, California
Posted 9 minutes ago
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
Posted 9 minutes ago