Software Developer *Job Title:* Software Developer
*Location:* Portland, ME - Hybrid Remote
*Salary:* $95-125K+ DOE
*Requirements:* SaaS, .NET (C#, ASP, WinForms), HTML/CSS/jQuery/AJAX
Founded in 2013, we are a fast-growing, SaaS start-up offering a full suite of services to mid-size and large retailers. Our platform includes data analysis and reporting, inventory, vendor management, logistics, POS/back office, website/e-commerce/web distribution, and loyalty/promotions solutions to our clients. We also provide consulting, software, and hosting with a cloud-based, touch-screen-enabled set-up that can be used across the organization.
As we continue our upward trajectory, we are looking to add bright and motivated individuals to our teams in the areas of Software, Client Success, People and Culture, Tech Support, Implementation, and more.
If you are a Software Developer who is looking to impact a rapidly growing team, let's talk!
What You Will Be Doing Working with leadership and cross-functional team members to interact with and shape the future of our product, your day-to-day will shift with business needs and industry trends, but could include some of the following:
- UX for our POS
- MVC for e-commerce
- EDI and t-SQL related work
- Java or search-related coding
Our tech stack and its uses are below. We don't need you to check off all these boxes, and frankly, we put a premium on diversity (culture and tech).
- Backend is written in t-SQL and runs on SQL Server
- Web apps are written using ASP.NET MVC5
- The desktop app uses C#.NET WinForms
- Search Server written in Java/hosted on a Jetty webserver
What You Need for this Position Qualifications:
- BS Degree
- 3+ years of .NET Development (C#, ASP.NET MVC, WinForms)
- SaaS Start-up or similar environment
- Some experience in Lucene, t-SQL/MySQL/PostgreSQL, jQuery, Java, AJAX, HTML/CSS, Razor, Jetty
- Experience working with Client Success/Customer Success teams and making their lives easier
- Retail Tech/SaaS, Retail Industry, Inventory, Supply Chain
- POS, Grocery, Distribution
- Healthcare or Insurance Field
- UI/Touch UI
- Azure Cloud (App Service, SQL Managed Instance)
- API Development
What's In It for You - Competitive Salary (95K-125K)
- Quarterly Bonus of 3-15%+ based on individual, team, and company performance
- Flex Schedule and Flex PTO
- 401k with a 4% match
- Comprehensive Benefits with 90%+ premiums paid
- Educational and Wellness Benefits
- Hybrid Remote set-up - must be local to Portland
So, if you are a Software Developer with relevant experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.