Software Development Engineer *Job Title:* Remote Senior Software Engineer
*Location:* 100% REMOTE
*Requirements:* Cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP) | Microservices/SOAs | Major OOP language | RDBMS | Web Apps/Services for businesses
As a globally recognized, leading internet domain company, we manage the world's largest portfolio of new top-level domains. We offer new ways to enhance and promote true digital identity to both individuals and organizations. Operating over 300 leading TLDs and having ownership of 100+ of the most cutting-edge TLDs on the market, this is an opportunity to work on cutting-edge tech!
We are looking to add Software Engineers with a strong background in objected-oriented programming to our rapidly growing team. We are actively interviewing candidates this week, so please apply immediately!
What You Will Be Doing - Maintenance of our existing registry system
- Assisting in the build out the next generation of our platform.
- Working with AWS cloud technologies (AWS Aurora/Postgres, ECS/Elastic Containers, Lambda, API-Gateway, DynamoDB, Glue, and Step Functions.)
- Defining software using modern/cloud technologies to deliver reliable, scalable, testable, and secure software solutions
- Own the features and deliver the best software solutions through sharing ideas/embracing the best ideas in collaboration with the team
- Design/Document new features using object-oriented concepts and databases, SOA/Microservices, and message queues
- Implement new features
- Development using stack .NET core applications in Linux, REST API, and class libraries using C#, MVC, VS 2019, RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL, T-SQL, SQL) and NoSQL, Python, and Go
- Develop/maintain build & release pipelines, perform software releases to production using automation
What You Need for this Position Qualifications:
- BS Computer Science
- 5+ years of developing enterprise software with major OOP language
- Primary is C#/.NET Core, but we just Java, Python, and Go and experience with any/all are acceptable
- Web applications and services, background services, class libraries
- RDBMS (SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, T-SQL, PLSQL), SQL Query Language, NoSQL
- Cloud Technologies (AWS, Azure, or GCP)
- VS 2019
Other tech stack skills/preferred:
- Linux, REST APIs, MVC, Visual Studio
- Service Bus/Queuing Tech
- Multi-tier and multi-layer application software
- Athena, ALBs, Kinesis, Service Discovery
- ASP.NET, ADO.NET, WCF Web Services
- Multithreaded, .NET Security and Performance
Nice to have/bonus:
- AWS cloud tech/AWS Aurora PostgreSQL, ECS (Elastic Containers), Lamba, API-Gateway, DynamoMD, Glue, and Step Functions
- Unix-based environments
- Spring framework, Spring Boot, Spring Integration, REST
- Unit Tests/JUnit
- Concurrency, performance optimization
What's In It for You A fully remote opportunity offering a competitive compensation $150-185K+ DOE
- Comprehensive Benefits
- 15-20 Days PTO + Paid Week off last week of December
- Equity/Stock Option Consideration
- 401K with match
- Bonus Eligibility
- Paid Holidays, Paid Volunteer Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement
So, if you are an experienced Software Engineer with relevant experience, please apply!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Heather Tilley
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!