Software Engineer If you are an Software Engineer with experience designing embedded C software, please read on!
* Job Title:* Software Engineer
* Location:* Van Nuys, CA & Wichita, KS (On-site positions)
* Requirements:* B.S. in Computer or Electrical Engineering / 3+ years designing C Software / Strong with C#, C++, or Python languages
This would be an amazing opportunity for you if you are looking to play a key role in developing innovative software products for the aerospace industry!
*Additional ways in which a candidate may stand out would be:*
- Strong VHDL programming experience
- Experience designing safety-critical software, utilizing RTCA DO-178, DO-254 or similar
What You Will Be Doing - Design and implement embedded C software for bare-metal microcontroller-based systems
- Research new components, technologies, and methods to incorporate into new designs
- Design software-based tools to support verification and manufacturing
- Build and troubleshoot hardware, including basic soldering and operation of test equipment
- Prototype and execute test programs to verify compliance with applicable performance, regulatory, and quality requirements
- Document designs in required formats, including BOMs, ECOs, and work instructions
What You Need for this Position - Bachelor of Science in computer engineering, electrical engineering, or computer science required
- At least 3 years of professional experience designing embedded software
- Ability to work directly with target hardware, including lab bench equipment
- Proficiency programming in C required
- Proficiency programming in VHDL preferred
- Experience with C#, C++, or Python languages for PC application software preferred
- Experience designing safety-critical software, utilizing RTCA DO-178, DO-254 or similar processes preferred
What's In It for You - Competitive Salary (above market standards)
- Full Health Benefits Package - Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k w/company match
- Retirement bonuses
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Work with a dedicated team of Engineers
- Work-Life Balance
We are actively interviewing, so please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!