Software Engineer (C#, .NET) If you are a Software Engineer (C#, .NET) with experience, please read on!
*Job Title: * Software Engineer, Software/Controls Engineer (C#/.NET)
*Job Location: * Bend, OR
*Job Salary: * $85, 000 - 110,000
1.) Minimum 3+ years (5+ preferred) experience as a Software Engineer / Controls Engineer
2.) C# / .NET
3.) Visual Studio
4.) Bachelor's Degree in Technology / Engineering or related field
We manufacturer Renewable Energy Semiconductors to provide fuel cell technology as well as research and development to provide reliable back up for telecom systems. We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join our team. If you are a creative problem solver that enjoys hands-on work in a collaborative team environment we want to talk to you! We are interviewing candidates this week and next week!
What You Will Be Doing In this role, you will design, develop, and implement Windows PC applications to communicate with microcontrollers and other devices. The duties of the Software / Controls Engineer will also include transferring and converting existing software into WPF, controlling products and devices in the lab, supporting firmware implementations, and selecting, integrating, and testing hardware and software components.
What You Need for this Position *Requirements: *
- Visual Studio
- Familiarity with Data Transfer Protocols (CANbus, Serialbus, Terminator IO)
- Minimum 3+ years (5+ preferred) experience as a Software Engineer / Controls Engineer
- Bachelor's Degree (BSCS or BSEE preferred, or related field)
*Bonus Skills: *
- Background in Automation, Custom Equipment Design, Robotics, Machinery, or Manufacturing
- Revision control Systems (Github, Arena)
- Python (pandas, matplotlib, oysnmp or flask)
- Experience with microcontrollers
- Experience with firmware programming
- Hardware wiring and integration experience
- Understanding of Fuel Cell Technology
What's In It for You - Salary: $85,000 -110,000
- Generous Benefits
- 401K Matching up to 7.5%
- 3 Weeks PTO
- Annual Bonus up to 10%
- Gym & Costco Memberships!
So, if you are a Software Engineer with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!