We are looking for a software engineer II who can maintain and automation test framework that can drive multiple automation components of our product, including End-End applications.
The candidate chosen for this role will work alongside team members in an agile environment and apply technical, analytical, and communication skills toward maintaining, improving, and automating high-quality test cases in a fast-moving organization.
We are looking for keen problem solvers who can work in DevOps and Continuous Integration environments with proven experience in automation scripting driving efficiencies into day-to-day processes.
- Be able to grasp and enhance the end-to-end automated BDD test solution for front-end applications that can drive multiple platforms and configuration tools without need for human intervention.
- Create and maintain the automated test environment so that members of QA and development team can use it to generate their own scripts and run tests.
- Contribute to the QA team not only by maintaining the automated test environment, but also generate test scripts and execute tests.
- Create test plans that fit into the automation test environment.
- Build/Maintain a unified automated test environment that is capable of testing web services interfaces using SoapUI Pro.
- Ability to work closely with other QA team members and development in a very dynamic environment.
- Will need to come up to speed quickly on a highly complex and highly configurable product, and understand the supporting technologies behind it.
- Design, code, and document automated test cases within a defined framework to ensure thequality of our product
- Maintain awareness of the state of the industry and evaluate emerging trends/ developments that may benefit the organization.
- Conduct project reviews, ensuring review criteria are defined, and implementing procedures for ensuring quality control of project deliverables.
- Cooperate in the enhancement of the methodologies employed for test planning and execution, defect tracking, and metric and status reporting.
- Lead or participate in continuous improvement initiatives and implementation of best practices.
- Maintain framework for record retention in order to support internal and external IT audits.
Work across teams to enhance quality assurance/testing and help to develop/execute performance and automation testing throughout the business as appropriate.
- Identify areas for improvement and, with leadership, peers, or others, implement initiatives improving overall capability and efficiency.
- Ensure results of root cause analyses are addressed.
Maintain flexibility to react quickly to changes in priorities or circumstances to meet the needs of the business.
- Bachelor's degree required in CS/CE/EE or relevant field (math and statistics).
- 3+ years' experience in testing and at least 2+ years of automation (hands-on Selenium or Cucumber experience) programming, and systems analysis
- 3 + years of experience in Software Design and Development with Selenium & Java/React specialization.
- 3 + years developing in Java, PL/SQL, Python Hibernate, AngularJS, React and other languages or frameworks/architectures
- 2+ years developing APIs primarily with REST/JSON and SOAP/XML
- 2+ years' experience in using SOAPUI PRO or similar web service testing tools
- 2+ years' experience in Continuous integration experience, code test coverage, and source control using Maven, Jenkins, GIT, SVN.
- Knowledge on Gherkin and cucumber
- Knowledge in Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) tools like GitLab, GitHUb, Jenkins, YML, terraform is a plus
- Knowledge and/or certification in CLOUD technologies like Azure is a plus
- Knowledge in Groovy, PHP
- Knowledge on using regular expressions
- Strong knowledge of Agile, SDLC, STLC
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.