TSI provides trusted measurement, application guidance, and data analytics solutions that enable our global customers to make informed decisions. We are creating a better world by helping protect people, products and the environment, as well as by optimizing research and industrial processes. We hire curious, collaborative, and critical thinkers. Explore TSI careers!
Corporate Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jTodAmTitQ
This position will be responsible for manufacturing engineering support of existing products including hardware, firmware, and systems. You will work with a multi functional team to support customers and production and will lead efforts to improve production efficiencies, product performance, manufacturability and quality of products.
- Provide engineering support to manufacturing personnel to solve production problems.
- With some guidance, design, test and debug software used in production equipment/processes.
- Evaluate potential solutions to engineering problems for feasibility, manufacturability, and cost effectiveness.
- Apply problem solving skills to analysis of new and unfamiliar engineering problems and review potential solutions with senior level engineers and/or project leads when necessary.
- Utilize knowledge to design tests and validations of work.
- Support design changes by reviewing proposed changes, engineering drawings, documentation, and change control.
- Mentor and guide less experienced manufacturing software engineers.
- Follow all safety guidelines and report unsafe conditions to supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
3+ years of Electrical Engineering experience including software development or 3+ years Software Engineering experience in a manufacturing environm
Experience in the following:
- Visual Studio
- .NET Framework
- Electrical engineering fundamentals
Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
Experience in the following:
- Microsoft Foundation Class Library (MFC)
- .NET Core
- Electrical Layout and grounding principles
- Analog circuit design, testing and troubleshooting techniques
- Digital signal processing, hardware and programmable logic design
- Embedded system design
All offers of employment in the U.S., where legally permitted, are contingent on the candidate showing proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 19 (currently one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine or two doses of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine + 14 days) to pass the pre-employment requirements. Individuals with medical issues or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption / reasonable accommodation from the vaccine requirement.
Legal authorization to work in the United States without the need for sponsorship. We require proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
TSI provides trusted measurement, application guidance, and data analytics solutions that enable our global customers to make informed decisions. We are creating a better world by helping protect people, products and the environment, as well as by optimizing research and industrial processes.Nearest Major Market:
Minneapolis Job Segment:
Test Engineer, Software Engineer, Testing, Embedded, Electrical Engineering, Engineering, Technology
This job has expired.