- 3+ years of software development engineering experience.
- Python experience plus Full Stack experience
- BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required.
- Position will start in a Hybrid scenario - Remote then by end of year 2022 expect to report in to one of the following locations: Raleigh, Sacramento or San Francisco
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodology.
- Strong development experience in Unix/Linux operating environments is a MUST. Should have good experience in debugging Perl modules, scripts, and APIs.
- Strong SQL skills and understanding of database (MySQL) and query optimizations.
- General knowledge of Linux and the use of terminal commands, process management, and web servers (Apache).
- Experience with Git, CI/CD, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins is a plus.
- Ability and desire to learn new processes and technologies.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to complete research, coding, testing and bug fixes.
- Design, build, and maintain Perl based web applications, back-end modules, and APIs.
- Perform application modifications and enhancements based on business needs.
- Resolve complex technical issues as necessary.
- Operate in an agile development environment while collaborating with key stakeholders.
- Collaboration and support to other developers in the team.
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.