Kforce's client, a growing Software Based Technology Company in Phoenix, AZ, is seeking a Senior Software Product Manager with experience in the Retail Software Industry. We are working directly with the Hiring Manager on this exclusive search assignment. The company offers a competitive compensation package including base salary, aggressive annual bonus, etc. This position is partial remote.Summary:As a Software Product Manager, your job is to imagine the ideal end state for our new omnichannel Point of Sale solutions (POS) and product experience, and work backwards from it, challenging current assumptions and leveraging new technologies to drive outcomes allowing the company to scale into the next phase of growth.Duties Include:
- Identify business requirements, create use cases, and develop SDLC best practices to ensure a smooth deployment and operational efficiencies
- Work with third-party service providers to implement organization's processes, systems, and tools to support Omni-Channel capabilities
- As a Senior Software Product Manager, you will own and manage product definition, work with development and marketing team, including identification of key issues, work planning, analysis, development of conclusions, and presentation of findings
- Build relationships with project teams and business and technology partners to champion the needs of the business and drive continuous service improvement
- BS degree in MIS, Business, Computer Science or related field
- MS or MBA is a plus
- At least 5-8+ years of Software Product Management experience
- At least 2-4 years of experience in the Consumer Business - Retail Software space
- Familiarity with software development lifecycle (SDLC) processes and procedures
- Expertise in functional integration to major ERP and/or CRM solutions is preferred
- Experience with Ecommerce systems is desired
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Mobile and Kiosk applications
- Experience with Point of Sale Systems (POS)
- Experience with Mobile POS, CCPA, Omnichannel, Loyalty and Rewards, CRM, Unified commerce, etc.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.