Solutions Engineering Manager If you are a Solutions Engineering Manager with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us 1. We are innovators in decentralized cloud computing
2. You will be among experts from leading technology companies
3. We offer 100% remote work ability
What You Will Be Doing - You will develop/own strategic plans for each market segment including partner alignment within our ecosystem
- Help partners looking to decentralize their cloud infrastructure
- You will become a subject matter expert in engineering, support & marketing to resolve, improve & increase our network
- Collaborate with our ecosystem partners & product management to drive new solutions to market
- Create a positive environment while you manage a team to meet/exceed KPI's, quality standards & goals
What You Need for this Position 8+ years of experience with:
- 2+ years of Business Development in the software industry
- Integration Requests
- Open Source
- Proof of Concepts
- Pragmatic approach developing clean solutions to complex problems
- Experience demoing products, tooling & integration
- Mentoring abilities
- Excellent communication skills: specifically giving & receiving constructive feedback in a collaborative setting
- Web 3 ecosystem
- Open Source Ecosystem
What's In It for You - Base Salary: 140k - $160k
- Full Benefits - pays up to $1300/mo to Med/Dent/Vision
- Long term disability & life
-Packages includes- base salary, tokens & options 4yr vesting sched. w/ 1yr/ liquid as soon as vested
So, if you are a Solutions Engineering Manager with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Kevin Catanach
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.