Special Operations Lead If you are a Special Operations Lead with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us Don't miss this opportunity to join a leading team in gas conditioning technologies & services for the Energy & Renewable Industries!
What You Will Be Doing You will perform multiple duties including commissioning, operating, maintaining, optimizing, troubleshooting and decommissioning a variety of natural gas processing equipment in various operating areas, with an unrelenting focus on safety for all activities. You will meet and exceed operation goals versed in all areas of the business and all equipment and travels to various operating areas as needed. This position reports to the Vice President of Engineering and Operations, and takes direction from various Operations and Project Managers depending on where work is being performed.
What You Need for this Position At least 7+ years in natural gas processing industry with strong experience and thorough working knowledge of gas processing equipment, engines, and electrical components
- Must be willing to travel and perform work for weeks at a time
- Must be available for Emergency Call-Outs
- Solid understanding and experience with Compressor/Compressor Mechanics
- Thorough working knowledge of control systems i.e. Eagle, FloBoss, methane detection systems, Murphy Centurion, ADEM 3 & 4 Controllers, PLC, etc. is required
- Strong experience with gas filtration, pressure control, & measurement is required
- Working knowledge of the National Electric Codes
- Thorough working knowledge and experience in safe handling practices of flammable gases, liquids and high pressure systems
- Thorough working knowledge of mechanical, pneumatic, and electronic equipment used in gas and liquid product measurement and control
So, if you are a Special Operations Lead with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!