Are you looking for a 100% remote position working for a great team?
The client is committed to providing their clients with great service and powerful financial expertise to help them meet their financial goals.
• Leads the identification and analysis of detailed requirements to reflect client needs.
• Translates detailed requirements into functional system designs.
• Develops use-case models, business analysis and task/workflow analysis.
• Creates functional requirements to support solution evaluation.
• Assesses and manages changes to documented requirements.
•Provides expertise in the development, maintenance and enhancement of processes, standards and methodologies. • Documents requirement specifications according to standard templates.
• 6-8 years experience
• 1 year contract
• 100% Remote Position
• Data Mapping
• Prior MSP (highly preferred)
• Attention to detail
• Strong Communication skills both written and verbal
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work with developers to build out web services or .net microservices
• Participates in analyzing business requirements and production specifications for changes made to technology applications.
• Formulates and defines the system scope and objectives, based on user needs and business processes.
• Directs business process improvement projects for internal business groups, aiming to improve business results.
• Identifies and documents all system constraints, implications and consequences of various proposed system changes.
• Provides recommendations for addressing and resolving business issues, for a specific business group
• Bachelors degree in computer science/relevant field or equivalent work experience required. (6-8years) experience