This position exists to provide support customers in the role of Geolocation Analyst. This analyst will bridge the gap between customer requirements and production outcome as a subject matter expert on LexisNexis and ZetX solutions within the Special Investigations Unit (SIU). The Public Safety SIU is comprised of former law enforcement experts who leverage the LexisNexis solutions and data offering to provide real-time investigative insight for LexisNexis customers. The role of Geolocation Analyst requires a highly skilled and proficient user of ZetX resources. The analyst will use geolocation mapping and pattern analysis investigative processes to aid law enforcement in using ZetX resources and demonstrate best practices. Analysts take accountability for assisting students on their geolocation investigative journey, post-training, using ZetX products and services.
- Analysis of call detail record data, provided by customer, to provide insight
- Conduct GIS analysis using ZetX Solutions to produce maps, charts, graphs and reports to illustrate the results of analysis
- Provide hands on case and analytical assistance to customers during multi-day instructor led training classes
- Ability to review peer cases for insight and evaluation
- Communicate complex processes in a simple, easy to understand manner
- Prepare for training classes by testing training software and partnering with the Trainer on all class details
- Drive a high level of engagement with training attendees
- Work directly with sales team to support product understanding, implementation and best practices.
- Learn and apply industry-standard analytic software tools at an Expert level, including Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, ESRI ArcGIS, i2 Analysts Notebook, and proprietary LexisNexis and ZetX tools
- Maintain positive customer relationship though detailed analysis of large data sets
- Operate professionally and effectively, often without direct supervision, while conducting high-quality analysis, data development, capability briefs, and reach-back support seamlessly across diverse analytic and technical teams
- Cooperatively works with others within the team and outside the team to achieve objectives.
- Look for and identify key trends
- Assists in process improvement efforts
- Executes special projects as assigned
- Performs other duties as requested
- Bachelor's degree in business, analytics, mathematics or related field. Public Safety and/or regulatory government experience is preferred
- Minimum 4 years' experience in call detail record data analysis, a background in law enforcement is preferred
- Demonstrated competence in application of logic to problems
- Demonstrated competence in research and problem resolution
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Experience in managing large customer facing solutions
- Self-motivated and dynamic
- Proficient in Word, Access, Excel, Visio
- Experience with i2 Analyst Notebook, Google Earth Pro and ESRI a plus
- Ability to work in team and independently
- Preferred experience in LexisNexis and ZetX suite of solutions
- On call as needed for exigent case assistance
Travel - 50-75%The job you are applying for is subject to a COVID-19 vaccination requirement.
The successful candidate will be required to submit proof of vaccination showing their last dose of a COVID-19 2-dose vaccine or one dose of a single dose vaccine. If you are unable to be vaccinated due to a medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance you should speak to a recruiter about requesting an exemption/accommodation.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.