Sr. ASIC Design Engineer If you are a Sr. ASIC Design Verification Engineer with experience, please read on!
*Job Title:* Sr. ASIC Design Verification Engineer
*Job Location:* San Jose, CA
*Compensation:* $150K - $215K+ base Depending on experience
Founded in 2020 by a team of veterans in Silicon Valley, our mission is to accelerate AI computing in data centers and HPC by introducing high performance, power efficient, scalable and cost effective interconnect solutions. AI computing and data center architectures are undergoing a fundamental transformation of disaggregation and composability, driven by the enablement of CXL (Computing Express Link) technology.
We are working on a CXL/PCIe-based chip for cloud computing applications. We're expanding our team and looking to hire several senior/principal level ASIC Design Verification Engineers.
Top Reasons to Work with Us 1) Competitive Compensation ($150K - $215K+ base Depending on Experience)
2) Comprehensive Benefits package!
3) The chance to join a small start-up tackling challenging problems with huge upside potential!
What You Will Be Doing We are looking for Sr. SoC Design Verification Engineers to provide design verification services for our SoC. Responsibilities include the following:
- Test bench development using System Verilog UVM
- Test plan and test case development with functional coverage, assertion, coverage property, coverage groups and coverage collections
- Regression setup and debug at RTL level and gate sim level working with design team
What You Need for this Position Must have a BSEE / MSEE or similar degree with 10+ years experience with the following:
- ASIC Design Verification
- System Verilog
- UVM and verification coverage matrix
- Familiar with Synopsys PCIe/CXL VIP and Mentor Graphics QVIP
- Strong experience with PCIe/CXL protocol (PHY/DLLP/TLP)
- Very familiar with the peripheral protocols such as UART, I2C, SPI Flash
- Proficient in Perl scripting
So, if you are a Sr. ASIC Design Verification Engineer with experience, please apply today! or send an updated copy of your resume to *Mike.Vandenbergh@CyberCoders.com* for immediate consideration!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!