Be the strategy behind the game.
As we scale our Creative Operations team, we are searching for a Senior Associate Project Manager who will work closely with Creative Operations leads to ensure that projects launch on time and deliver to expectation, within scope, and on budget. Your tenacity in follow-through, owning, and guiding projects from infancy to execution will keep our creative partners and stakeholders organized. You'll prioritize a wide variety of tasks as you collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to plan, track, and manage all steps in the project lifecycle. Sound good to you? Join Us.
What you'll do as a Senior Associate Project Manager, Creative Operations:
What you'll bring:
- Manage and maintain multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring adherence to best practices and processes throughout the project lifecycle.
- Partner with Creative Operations leadership to extract accurate, actionable detail from high-level strategic plans and anticipate campaign support required by internal channels.
- Assist with the day-to-day management of core creative teams and propose solutions for project obstacles.
- Assess, resource, and budget projects from creative grooming meetings.
- Manage expectations internally regarding resourcing, timelines, risks, and reviews/approvals.
- Maintain effective and consistent upwards communication with the Program Manager on assigned projects and focus areas.
- Practice critical thinking in navigating cross-functional processes and risk resolution.
- Bachelor's degree with at least two years of creative project management or trafficking experience in a marketing environment.
- Experience building and maintaining Project Management materials, such as status documents, resourcing plans, and schedules, is required.
- Understanding of core Project Management tools (such as workflow software, resource planning, project dashboards, etc.) is preferred.
- Working knowledge of enterprise tools (Google Docs, MS Office, MS Project, Wrike, Slack).
- Experience working in an Agency or related Marketing team setting is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with digital marketing campaigns.
- Familiarity with Project Management methodologies such as Agile, Kanban, and Waterfall is preferred.