- Responsible for building new and innovative productive on multiple Blockchains including Ethereum, Avalanche, Harmony etc.
- Build new data products for Oracle networks on multiple chains.
- Research new sources of data that can be made available via Oracle networks. Design and build APIs to make the data available to the Oracle networks.
- Expand and maintain LexisNexis Blockchain infrastructure.
- Build analytical dashboards to track revenue and profits for the LexisNexis Blockchain business
• Demonstrated experience in blockchain or crypto systems, including familiarity with blockchain technology
• Experience with the top blockchain technology like Bitcoin and Ethereum
• A strong understanding of cryptography
• Familiarity with peer-to-peer networks
• Experience with Solidity
• Broad understanding and passion for Web3
• Comfortable leading blockchain-related technical research
• Machine learning or algorithmic programming experience
• Experience working with cloud-based resources and architecture implementations. AWS experience is a plus
• Professional experience shipping features or products as a full-stack developer or as a tech lead
• Demonstrated fluency in one or more programming languages, including but not limited to: Python, Java, RUST, Golang and C#
• Jenkins, CircleCI, or other build pipeline tool experience
• Understanding of deployment process and experience with tools like Docker and Kubernetes
• A problem-solving mindset and comfort working independently
• Good communication skills and the ability to work effectively with technical and non-technical members of the team
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, math or similar technical discipline, or equivalent technical experience.
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.