Title: Sr Compensation Analyst
Location: Eagle, ID
About Lamb Weston
Lamb Weston is a leading supplier of frozen potato, sweet potato, appetizer and vegetable products to restaurants and retailers around the world. For more than 60 years, we've produced innovative, inventive products that make life better for our customers and their customers.
Job Description Summary
As Senior Compensation Analyst for Lamb Weston you will manage the administration of base salary compensation, quarterly and annual incentive plans, job evaluations, market pricing, salary structure, merit budgets, recognition programs and administration of year-end merit, bonus and stock awards. He/she will oversee, develop, recommend, and implement improved, or new compensations plans policies. He/she will also help to ensure internal equity, external competitiveness, and compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and organizational policies.
Basic & Preferred QualificationsSkills & Experience
- Administer compensation plans in Workday HRIS, including ensuring employees are accurately assigned to eligible compensation plans, ensuring eligibility rules are kept current, and driving the execution of year-end compensation planning (i.e., merit, bonus and stock awards) which includes communication and training of employees, managers and HR partners on the year-end compensation planning process, and partnering with HRIS/Payroll to ensure accurate payment of compensation.
- Advise in the design, implementation and administration of all corporate compensation programs.
- Analyze, evaluate and advise on the design of variable pay programs including short-term incentive, long-term incentive programs and sales incentive programs with the specifications for new plans or modifications to existing plans to maintain the company's competitive position market.
- Identifies and participates in salary surveys to obtain current data for job evaluations to ensure Lamb Weston's competitiveness in the marketplace. Evaluate and analyze salary data, conduct job evaluations and determine pay grades and salary recommendations. Conduct market studies to determine benchmarks, gathering going rates of pay, and determining competitive positioning.
- Analyzes, forecasts and reports labor market trends and developments in pay, unemployment, CPI and turnover. Assists in in the preparation of merit budget recommendations salary structure changes and other related actions.
- Maintain job families, title and grades.
- Responsible for managing the integrity of the overall job data in the HR system to ensure employees are classified correctly and report data is accurate.
- Contribute in the preparation of materials for the Lamb Weston Board of Directors Compensation Committee.
- Provide guidance and support to HR leaders on compensation related matters.
- Recommend compensation programs that ensure consistent applications across the organization. Drive processes to recommend changes to ensure competitiveness of compensation programs and cost effectiveness for non-executive levels.
- Maintains current knowledge of environmental, legal and regulatory factors that impact compensation practices. Keeps current on trends in total rewards strategies.
Required Technical Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Mathematics, Finance or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years' experience with design and administration of compensation programs.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Workday HCM and Advanced Compensation (i.e., year-end merit, bonus and stock awards consolidated Workday business process) strongly preferred.
- Must be technologically adept and able to work with multiple Microsoft applications, HRIS, etc.
- Advance knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, VLookUp, Concatenation and other functions)
- Must have high work capacity, results-oriented drive and strong sense of urgency.
- Experience in incentive compensation plan design and administration, including but not limited to sales incentive compensation is preferred.
Coupled with our compensation and bonus incentive programs, our benefits deliver rewards that are market competitive. Some of the most attractive elements of our benefit programs include:
- Health Insurance Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health and Dependent Care, and Health Reimbursement Accounts
- Well-being programs including companywide events and a wellness incentive program
- Paid Time Off
- Financial Wellness - Industry leading 401(k) plan with generous company contributions, Financial Planning Services, Employee Stock purchase program, and Health Savings Accounts, Life and Accident insurance
- Family-Friendly Employee events
- Employee Assistance Program services - mental health and other concierge type services
Benefits may vary based on location, job role/level, job status, and/or the terms of any applicable collective bargaining agreements.
Job Requisition ID: Req-232264
Time Type: Full time
In compliance with applicable state and local laws, Lamb Weston has opted to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation for this role. This compensation is specific to this position and takes into account a number of variables. Actual compensation may be higher or lower in the range posted based on various factors, including, but not limited to, job duties, experience and expertise. A candidate's work location could also impact the actual compensation being outside of the range to reflect local cost of labor. A reasonable annual estimate of the range for this role based on the variables previously mentioned is: $87,170.00 - $130,750.00Lamb Weston is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law
This job has expired.