Sr. Embedded Software Engineer *Job Title: * Sr. Embedded Software Engineer
*Location: *San Jose, CA (Hybrid)
*Requirements:* Embedded C, RTOS, ARM Architecture, Wifi / BLE
*Salary Range: *$150k - $170k + RSU's + Bonus
Based in San Jose, CA, we are a publicly traded company that specializes in the design and development of Wifi/BLE electronic devices. Due to growth, we are actively looking to hire a Sr. Embedded SW Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have expertise with Embedded SW development including C, ARM, RTOS and BLE / Wifi technologies. If you have experience with BLE/Wifi embedded chipsets we will be very excited to speak with you. Please apply now.
What You Will Be Doing Primarily responsible for developing, creating, and modifying embedded software applications for power transmitters
- Develop transmitter/receiver software on BLE/Wifi embedded chipsets
- Develop software prototypes to demonstrate functionality and interaction models
- Analyze user needs and software specifications to determine the feasibility of the design
- Design and/or customize the software in order to optimize operational efficiency and reduce code size
What You Need for this Position Must Have Skills:
1.) 2+ years of Embedded development skills including C, RTOS, ARM
2.) Hands on experience with BLE/Wifi embedded chipsets
3.) Oscilloscope, SPI, UART
4.) BS in Computer Science or related
Nice To Have Skills:
1.) Free RTOS, ThreadX
2.) I2C Protocol
3.) SPI Protocol, UART
What's In It for You 1) Base Salary ( $150k - $170k) + RSU's + Medical, dental, and vision coverage programs
2) 401k retirement program
3) Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
4) Ongoing health assessments
5) Free snacks and drinks, including fresh fruit and gourmet coffee
6) Fitness program and discounted club memberships
7) Free EV charging stations
8) Ongoing educational development program
* So, if you are an Embedded Software Engineer with BLE / Wifi experience, please apply today! *
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.