Sr. Front End Engineer If you are a Sr. Front End Engineer with experience, please read on!
We are a fully funded start-up company backed by 10 of the worlds largest companies in the biopharma space. With a 10-year roadmap to make our SaaS product come to life, we need an experience Sr. Front End Engineer to join or rapidly developing team. We aim to radically transform the biopharma space and bring new therapies to market sooner than ever before. If you want to be on the ground floor of something big, apply today!
What You Will Be Doing - Reviewing designs created by designers to ensure they are functional and meet usability standards
- Creating prototypes and mockups of application screens and user interfaces in collaboration with designers and programmers
- Participating in code reviews and testing new features to ensure they are compatible with existing features
- Communicating with other team members regarding goals and progress of projects
- Integrate UI performance tools and develop unit tests and automations
- Create cloud-first development
What You Need for this Position - Bachelor's degree in CS, Information Systems or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience creating UI/UX for SaaS products
- 10+ years of total front end engineering experience
- Advanced understanding of using React.js for single page web applications
- Experience using Storybook or equivalent to maintain component library
- Experience with LoDash, Immutable, Babel, Parcel or Webpack for dev ecosystem
- Expert in web authorization using tools such as JSON Web Token
- Expert at cloud-based architecture, specifically Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Terraform, GitLab, and/or Kubernetes
- Experience with InteliNotion CMS and regulated environments a plus
What's In It for You - Compensation: $150,000-$180,000 + 15% bonus
- 401(k) + 3% matching, vested immediately
- 100% remote work
- 15 days PTO
- 5 paid sick days
- 10 paid holidays
- Week between Christmas and New Years PTO
- Health, vision, dental, & life insurance
So, if you are a Sr. Front End Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Misty Bailey
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!