This job has expired.
Sr. Linux Automation and Systems Engineer (Global SysOps) If you are an experienced Sr. Linux Automation and System Engineer (Global SysOps) with experience, please read on!
With multiple offices and campuses across the globe, we are an expanding enterprise SaaS CyberSecurity company with a growing, global presence, dedicated to threat management and security supporting the expanding B2B communication and content management ecosystem. We are expanding our strategic operations team in the Greater Boston area, supporting our Global Infrastructure across our domestic and international datacenters.
If you have an excellent background in DevOps, Site Reliability supporting an enterprise Linux and Unix infrastructure, please read on. Additionally, this position requires strong knowledge of open source automation, configuration and monitoring tools. If that's you, we'd love to speak with you!
Top Reasons to Work with Us AWARD WINNING Culture + FOUNDATION ~$120 million in VC Funding
EXCELLENT Compensation (125k - 150k Base + MERIT BONUS)
FANTASTIC Location - Dynamic Campus in Greater Boston Area
INCREDIBLE SUITE of Benefits (Medical, Vision, Dental, GYM Benefits, 401K Match)
What You Will Be Doing You will work with a team to help create, configure, manage and maintain a large global physical server architecture (multiple server farms). The position involves working with multiple internal customers and groups, using industry standard tools and software, and creating resilient infrastructure on which to run applications and services. The position will require infrastructure will be deployed and controlled via open source monitoring tools (such as Nagios, Zabbix, Graphite), hosting code in git repositories, being deployed and tested automatically.
- Participation in a scheduled on-call rotation to provide support for global server infrastructure
-Mentor team of Site Reliability Engineers with reliability and automation responsibilities
- Participation in software release process, either in an automated fashion or manually, as the situation dictates
- Use industry accepted best practices to accomplish job objectives
What You Need for this Position Qualifications:
- 4+ years of related work experience demonstrating increasing complexity and responsibility in a DevOps or Site Reliability position
-Extensive knowledge and experiencing using HP/Dell infrastructure and services
-Extensive experience in linux administration, usage, and bash scripting (Bash, Batch, Powershell)
-Experience using or implementing code deployment tools to create and control infrastructure as code
-Experience using and implementing industry standard monitoring tools and technologies
-Experience with PostgresSQL, MVC Frameworks, Java applications
- Expert knowledge in large scale server automation and automation tools (mCollective, JuJu, Foreman)
- Expert knowledge of computer networking (TCP/IP networking)
- Strong expertise with Chef, Puppet, Ansible or equivalent configuration management software
- Strong expertise with Python, Ruby, bash, or other similar language
- Strong expertise with protocols: DNS, HTTP, SNMP
What's In It for You - Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Bonus Structure
- 401K Match
- Outstanding PTO
- Excellent Benefits (Onsite Gym, Catered Lunches, Outstanding Coverage across H, D, V)
So, if you are a talented Sr. Linux Automation and Systems Engineer (Global DevOps) with global techops experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Sam Lee
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.