Are you a problem-solver who's passionate about protecting Moderna's interests and keeping the company safe from potential threats? Do you have a background in data analysis and a knack for identifying anomalies and risk indicators? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
As a Sr. Manager, Data Analyst on Moderna's Threat Management Team, you'll design and build capabilities to understand risk indicators and detect anomalous activity within Moderna's ecosystem, applying and scaling advanced analytics to identify threats. You'll assess, triage, and prioritize alerts from both technical and non-technical data sources and build visualizations to tell compelling stories to a diverse set of stakeholders. You'll optimize and automate both analysis and investigative workflows, and report and track threat metrics.
To succeed in this role, you'll need a BS in Data Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related discipline, as well as 8 years of experience in data analysis. A focus on security or insider threat is preferred. Biotech and pharmaceutical experience, particularly in a GMP environment, is a plus. You should be advanced in Tableau, dataiku, python, alteryx and Power Automate, and have experience with SIEM and DLP technologies, as well as working in an AWS environment. You should be able to develop and maintain strong partnerships to achieve goals. The ability to navigate through ambiguity and rapid growth while adapting to change is essential. Excellent communication skills are a must.
Are you ready to take on this exciting challenge and make a real impact at Moderna? Apply now!
Here's What You'll Do:
Here's What You'll Bring to the Table:
- Design and build capabilities to understand risk indicators and detect anomalous activity within Moderna's ecosystem.
- Apply and scale advanced analytics for identifying threats
- Assess, triage, and prioritize alerts from both technical and non-technical data sources
- Story telling with visualizations for a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Optimize and automate both analysis and investigative workflows
- Report and track threat metrics
- Additional duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Expected travel < 30%.
Moderna is pleased to provide you and your family with a comprehensive and innovative suite of benefits, including:
- BS in Data Science, Comp Sci, Mathematics, Statistics, or related discipline
- 8+ years in data analysis (Focus on Insider Threat Preferred).
- Biotech, Pharmaceutical, GMP experienced preferred.
- Advanced proficiency with Tableau, dataiku, python, Power Automate.
- Experience with SIEM and DLP technologies
- Experience working in an AWS environment.
- Experience developing and maintaining strong partnerships with internal as well as external organizations to achieve goals.
- Ability to be a champion for change and continuous improvement across Moderna and the business.
- Ability to be agile and effectively collaborate in a dynamic, cross-functional matrix environment.
- An individual who is self-reflective, leads by example and drives the organization's performance with an attitude of continuous improvement.
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity and rapid growth and adapt to change.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly competitive and inclusive medical, dental and vision coverage options
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical expenses and dependent care expenses
- Lifestyle Spending Account funds to help you engage in personal enrichment and self-care activities
- Family care benefits, including subsidized back-up care options and on-demand tutoring
- Free premium access to fitness, nutrition, and mindfulness classes
- Exclusive preferred pricing on Peloton fitness equipment
- Adoption and family-planning benefits
- Dedicated care coordination support for our LGBTQ+ community
- Generous paid time off, including:
• Vacation, sick time and holidays
• Volunteer time to participate within your community
• Discretionary year-end shutdown
• Paid sabbatical after 5 years; every 3 years thereafter
- Generous Paid Leave offerings, including 18 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for all new parents
- 401k match and Financial Planning tools
- Moderna-paid Life, LTD and STD insurance coverages, as well as voluntary benefit options
- Complimentary concierge service including home services research, travel booking, and entertainment requests
- Free parking or subsidized commuter passes
- Location-specific perks and extras!
Candidates should be aware that Moderna currently maintains a policy requiring all US-based employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and receive a booster shot once eligible. Newly hired employees must be vaccinated and boosted prior to their employment start date. Moderna is an equal opportunity employer and will provide a reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated or receive a booster where it is not an undue hardship to the company to do so as provided under federal, state, and local law.About Moderna
In over 10 years since its inception, Moderna has transformed from a research-stage company advancing programs in the field of messenger RNA (mRNA), to an enterprise with a diverse clinical portfolio of vaccines and therapeutics across seven modalities, a broad intellectual property portfolio in areas including mRNA and lipid nanoparticle formulation, and an integrated manufacturing plant that allows for rapid clinical and commercial production at scale. Moderna maintains alliances with a broad range of domestic and overseas government and commercial collaborators, which has allowed for the pursuit of both groundbreaking science and rapid scaling of manufacturing. Most recently, Moderna's capabilities have come together to allow the authorized use and approval of one of the earliest and most effective vaccines against the COVID-19 pandemic.
Moderna's mRNA platform builds on continuous advances in basic and applied mRNA science, delivery technology and manufacturing, and has allowed the development of therapeutics and vaccines for infectious diseases, immuno-oncology, rare diseases, cardiovascular diseases and autoimmune diseases. Moderna has been named a top biopharmaceutical employer by Science for the past seven years. To learn more, visit www.modernatx.com.
Moderna is a smoke-free, alcohol-free and drug-free work environment.
Moderna is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Moderna will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.