This is a remote opportunity
Cradlepoint was born in Boise and built for wireless. We are a team of authentic, hard-working, and innovative people driven by a shared vision toConnect Beyond the limits of wired networks. We help customers - big and small, across industries and around the world - utilize LTE and 5G cellular technology to connect people, places, and things, anywhere.We're at the forefront of the Wireless WAN and 5G - the next big waves in networking - and we remain as hungry and humble as the day we started. If you're hungry to be part of something big, come join us.
How Will You Contribute to the Company?
The Sales Enablement team is a key part of the Global Sales Operations team and responsible for driving critical cross-functional enablement programs that increase revenue and improve global field sales team impact. This role is for someone who is excited to have a huge impact on our growing sales organization. This is an opportunity to evolve existing programs to scale and meet the changing needs of our sales organization. We are looking for an experienced Sales Enablement Program manager that is skilled in design, delivery, planning, developing, and optimizing programs to support our sales organization.
What Will You Do?
- Offer design consulting and expertise on existing Sales Onboarding, Ongoing Learning and Boot Camp programs, and updates for scale and efficiencies
- Plan and develop by applying short and long-term thinking as you plan out a programmatic and effective approach to sales onboarding, ongoing learning, and sales programs
- Create and oversee the communications strategy for Sales Enablement activities, sales kick-offs, and sales ongoing learning experiences
- Partner on the creation of ongoing learning experiences, materials and collateral for sales, and considering different roles/markets/products
- Partner with global stakeholders to identify skill and curriculum needs, regional and role variations, and collaborate with SMEs across the business to build out content from ideation to execution
- Coach and collaborate with the SME/training resources
- Define learning objectives to support business performance improvement and ensure effective training is rolled out and consumed
- Assist in developing key performance metrics that highlight the impact of our programs
- Leverage tools and software to increase efficiencies and incorporate innovation
- Build and maintain strong relationships and collaborate with key members of the Sales Management team, Enablement teams, Demand Management, Marketing, Customer Success, and extended members of the sales teams
- Lead and support sales enablement initiatives as required to include strategy, planning and execution to solve complex challenges
- Create regular reports to track and communicate progress to key stakeholders
- Champion the Highspot enablement culture and governance support
- Minimum of 10+ years of relative work experience supporting Sales Organizations or Sales Roles is required
- Bachelor's Degree in Design, Business, Marketing, Learning and Development or similar disciplines is preferred
- Communication: Designs and delivers skillful messaging to effectively reach key audiences and stakeholders to influence project outcomes
- Project Management: Ability to plan, execute and achieve objectives within a defined scope, budget and set of resources
- Handle Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change, shift gears comfortably, decide and act without having the total picture to maintain momentum and achieve progress
- Program Design: Demonstrated proficiency in creating enablement programs for Sales; simplifying complex topics and processes for Sales teams
- Sales Acumen: Knowledge of enterprise sales methodologies, processes and skills needed to sell effectively
- Innovation: Creates new ideas and associations that generate new value, thinks independently and comes up with new ideas; solutions and programs that add value; builds support for new ways through the personal excitement they exhibit; is willing to take risks and persists in the face of deadlines; hard to discourage
- Results-Oriented: Delivers committed results in a fast-paced, high-growth environment; is focused, disciplined, and self-directed in addressing opportunities that deliver results; acts with a sense of urgency, holds oneself accountable for contribution goals
- Collaboration: Cultivates and leverages productive, collaborative relationships to deliver results; creates constructive dialogue by balancing inquiry and advocacy; connector of "dots" across seemingly unrelated items and ensure alignment
- Experience in sales tools and technology such as CRM, Content Management and Learning Management systems
- Solid group presentation and individual coaching skills
Note: Did you know that women and other marginalized groups often hold back on applying to jobs if they don't meet 100% of all listed requirements? We don't want you to hold back! If you don't check every single box above but still feel like you could successfully do the work, we encourage you to apply! We'd love to connect and see how you could add to our team.Why Cradlepoint?
At Cradlepoint, we're one team - all in on inclusion. Celebrating the uniqueness of our individual team members across the globe helps us build diverse teams where we all can thrive. Our connected, community-focused culture enables each one of us to perform at our best and fully be ourselves.
Our Cradlepoint values drive everything we do:
Stay humble and hungry: Be a curious learner, resilient, and competitive.
Don't point a finger; lend a hand: We are one team! Communicate, provide support, and lift others.
Make a difference: Prioritize, innovate, differentiate, and think big for customer success. Make a difference in work and in our communities.
Keep it simple: Eliminate complexity. Reduce time to value.
Enjoy the ride: Celebrate - appreciate - grow.
Trust, Respect, and transparency: Be ethical, data-driven, respectful, and straight shooters who share openly.
We are creating the future of global connectivity & community. Come join us. You belong here.Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary with a focus on a global market; Annual and Incremental Incentive plans; employee retirement plans (where available)
- Flexible Time Off with Global Holiday Schedules to promote work-life balance
- Wellness initiatives focused on the health and mental well-being of our team members and their families, including free membership to Headspace (a mindfulness and well-being app), an International Employee Assistance Program, and dedicated quarterly Well-being Days and No Internal Meeting Fridays.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Eligible to participate in customary health and other benefit plans and programs based on location
- Work from home opportunities across our global locations with a culture rooted in inclusion and teamwork
Cradlepoint's Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging mission is to create an inclusive work environment where all employees' differences are celebrated, their thoughts matter, and everyone feels safe to bring their authentic selves to work. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and aim to attract, develop, and engage top talent from a diverse candidate pool. It is our policy and commitment to provide equal opportunity employment for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.