Title: Sr Settlement Manager
Location: Kennewick, WA
About Lamb Weston
Lamb Weston is a leading supplier of frozen potato, sweet potato, appetizer and vegetable products to restaurants and retailers around the world. For more than 60 years, we've produced innovative, inventive products that make life better for our customers and their customers.
Job Description Summary
The Sr. Manager Settlement will lead the Settlement team in the Shared Services organization.
• Responsible for driving simplicity, accountability, collaboration and imagination throughout the assigned projects.
• Develop project plans and maintain reporting processes that support timely achievement of project objectives.
• Leverage SAP and other systems capabilities to develop and maintain processes and systems to provide business partners with accurate, timely information regarding trade spend and impact on business
• Significant involvement in developing and maintaining relationships between Trade Oversight, Finance, Business Services Center, Information Technology teams, Supply Chain functions and other Corporate Functions.
• Act as a liaison between extended business functions and the Settlement Analysts to ensure accurate and timely completion of the assigned tasks
• Review Dispute and Deduction trend analytics based upon dispute and deduction patterns
• Review reports to evaluate and understand total the write off, deduction backlog, revenue leakage and opportunities based on input from the team
• Own and drive continuous process improvement projects
• Other Duties as assigned to support the business
Basic & Preferred Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, finance, accounting, or a related field required. Master of Business Administration degree is a plus.
• 8 + years' experience in leading a team of Deduction Analysts and/or Trade promotion management team in leading Consumer Goods Manufacturing industries. Experience with CPG Foodservice, Retail, and Export business is an added advantage
• Proven ability to develop strong relationships and partnerships with internal customers, peers and effectively managing those relationships
• Proven experience leading, developing and inspiring a diverse team (direct and/or indirect)
• Experience leading large projects that have significant impact on the business
• Proficiency identifying and recommending efficiencies with systems and tools Exposure to and demonstrated understanding of the broader Supply Chain
• Experience effectively working across multiple departments to resolve an organizational challenge
• Successful experience identifying areas for continuous improvement and cost savings
• Leverage analytics, benchmarking, and insights to generate meaningful strategies and solutions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities or projects
•Effectively communicate in English verbally and in writing. Spanish knowledge is an added advantage.
•This role will be performed in an office / remote environment.
•Travel for this role is typically 10-25%
Coupled with our compensation and bonus incentive programs, our benefits deliver rewards that are market competitive. Some of the most attractive elements of our benefit programs include:
*By registering with our site, you agree to our
Park Rapids, Minnesota
Posted 1 minute ago
Posted 1 minute ago
Posted less than a minute ago