Sr. Software Developer If you are a Sr. Software Developer with Java experience, please read on!
* Job Title: * Sr. Backend Software Developer
* Location: * HYBRID in Colorado Springs, CO OR REMOTE for highly-skilled candidates
* Salary:* $110-145k/year PLUS ANNUAL BONUS!
* Requirements:* Java, Spring
Named one of the Best Places to Work in Southern Colorado & the Denver metro area, we are a premier financial institution with a far reach across the state of Colorado. In fact, we are the largest of our kind & have been recognized by Forbes as the #1 of our kind for the past 4 years. We're the best at what we do because of our people... That's where you come in. We're looking for a Senior-level Software Developer to join our small but nimble team.
Top Reasons to Work with Us Our Colorado Springs HQ is a BEAUTIFUL state-of-the-art building with flexible workspaces, expansive mountain views, an on-site fitness center, a beautiful cafe, & our very own coffee shop.
What You Will Be Doing - Backend java development using technologies such as: Java, Spring IoC/MVC/Boot/Security/Cloud/Stream, Containers, Relational databases
- You'll work on a cross-functional scrum team, with all the necessary skills and talents to be able to complete features that delight our members
- Participate in team meetings, and provide input on proposed solutions
- Development Configures / writes new programs of growing complexity and scope, involving multiple systems and interdependencies. Conducts code reviews as appropriate for quality and adherence to standards.
- Analysis / Modeling / Design Analyzes, defines and documents requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks, controls, and outputs. Converts functional specifications on business problems into efficient designs. Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems, including programming, testing, debugging for a large-scale systems. Participates in the RFP/RFI process.
- Communication Conducts technical assessments of current staff as needed. Provides input to manager on staff performance relating to technology but does not prepare or deliver reviews. Reports status on activities, issues, projects, etc. to IT management. May support the manager in planning and oversight of operational/technical activities of the team, including workload and resource allocation.
- Maintenance Provides technical support and problem resolution for customer inquiries regarding in-house application infrastructure.
What You Need for this Position * Must Have Skills:*
- 4+ years of Backend Software Development experience
- Spring or Spring Boot
* Nice to Have Skills:*
- Rest APIs
- Relational Databases
What's In It for You - Competitive compensation ($100-135k/year)
- ANNUAL BONUS!
- Generous PTO & 11 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k match (3% your first year and 6% after that)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Discount on your mortgage, personal & auto loans
- Pet insurance
- Parental leave
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Sr. Software Developer with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!