Cradlepoint's R&D team is seeking highly motivated, energetic, and driven SaaS Software Engineers to join our team. As a member of the R&D team, you will work with a group of extremely high-performing and innovative Engineers who design, implement, and support world-class end to end SaaS solutions for managing wireless WAN network devices, including cloud-based device configuration, firmware delivery, automatic network configuration management, policy management, and edge compute and container services. The successful candidate must have demonstrated experience developing and delivering complex end to end solutions within a microservices architecture. In addition, the successful candidate will enjoy a fun working environment with a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. This position will be instrumental in delivering the next generation of configuration and policy orchestration for Cradlepoint endpoint devices.
This position will be instrumental in delivering the next generation of configuration and policy orchestration for the company. You will get the opportunity to work with the best and brightest engineers using cutting-edge technologies to deliver features that make a difference and delight our customers.
- Passionate about leveraging today's technologies to create best-in-class user experiences
- Work within a small multi-disciplined Agile team to design, implement, monitor, and support SaaS solutions for managing wireless WAN network devices in a cloud-native microservice architecture
- Provide technical guidance and SaaS architectural recommendations for designing, building, testing, deploying and maintaining highly available, scalable, and secure applications in a cloud computing environment
- Provide software testing while ensuring quality assurance
- Conduct performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability and automation of systems
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality
- Own end-to-end design, implementation, and CI/CD pipeline for software services
- Collaborate across multi-site software service teams and provide cloud-native expertise and best practices
- MS/BS in Computer Science or equivalent with 5+ years of hands-on cloud software development experience
- Experience with Unix/Linux development environments
- Experience with REST API design and implementation
- Demonstrated expertise in developing, deploying, and supporting cloud-native services
- Proficient in Object Oriented Design/Design Patterns
- Proficient with SQL and NoSQL database technologies
- Proficient in developing automated tests and test-driven development
- Experience with Python and Django is highly desired
- Experience with Java, Open-Source Frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, Ext.js or Ember.js is a plus
- Experience with scaling backend services using caching technologies such as Redis is a plus
- Experience with message brokers like RabbitMq, Kafka is a plus
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes and CI/CD processes is highly desired
- Experience with AWS technologies are highly desired
- Familiarity with modern monitoring tools such as SumoLogic or Datadog is a plus
- Knowledge of multiple cloud and virtualization technologies a plus
- Knowledge of networking and routing protocols
- Understanding of scaling and failover techniques applicable in cloud environments
- Experience with cloud automation techniques and technologies
Cradlepoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, handicap, disability, or any other protected class status pursuant to applicable law.
This job has expired.