What You Will Be Doing As a software engineer, you will report to the CTO and work with him, software engineers, product designers, QA engineers, DevOps engineers, and curriculum staff and will:
- Design and develop full-stack software to add impactful new features for teachers, students, parents, and administrative users
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code.
- Utilize data mining and machine learning techniques to discover actionable patterns in collaboration with the data science team
- Write code tests
- Source, anonymize and prepare data sets for data science
- Collaborate with data scientists, operations engineers, software engineers, QA engineers, and product design team members
- Scale our applications as our user base grows
What You Need for this Position - RUBY
- REST APIs
So, if you are a Sr. Software Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Michael Manbert
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.