Cradlepoint was born in Boise and built for wireless. We are a team of authentic, hard-working, and innovative people driven by a shared vision toConnect Beyond the limits of wired networks. We help customers - big and small, across industries and around the world - utilize LTE and 5G cellular technology to connect people, places, and things, anywhere.We're at the forefront of the Wireless WAN and 5G - the next big waves in networking - and we remain as hungry and humble as the day we started. If you're hungry to be part of something big, come join us.
What Will You Do?
- Develop, maintain and execute test strategies and programs for Private Cellular network
- Ability to manage and maintain PCN lab and building PCN network from Radios, core and UEs
- Responsible to develop, optimize, analyze the test code for validation of features, systems and performance
- Collaborate with various engineering and production groups to ensure test program, infrastructure and system readiness for new product introduction as well as high volume traffic and scale
- Develop and release test programs to production in a timely manner
- Provides guidance to team members and managers on project
- Maintain Jira tasks and communicate with management of progress
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Telecommunications Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a system administrator, preferably at the Telecom sector
- TCP/IP model Layer 2-3 Ethernet/VLAN/TCP/IP understanding
- Understanding of mobile telecom concepts based on 3GPP standards and protocols, and knowledge of basic callflows in 3G, LTE, VoLTE and 5G
- Background in protocols such as SIP, ISUP, MAP, CAP, GTP, Diameter
- Exposure to Wireshark packet analysis
- Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging
- Experience in Linux
- Familiarity with Jira
- Experience in Jenkins, Cucumber, Behave or similar test automation suites is considered a plus
Note: Did you know that women and other marginalized groups often hold back on applying to jobs if they don't meet 100% of all listed requirements? We don't want you to hold back! If you don't check every single box above but still feel like you could successfully do the work, we encourage you to apply! We'd love to connect and see how you could add to our team.Why Cradlepoint?
At Cradlepoint, we're one team - all in on inclusion. Celebrating the uniqueness of our individual team members across the globe helps us build diverse teams where we all can thrive. Our connected, community-focused culture enables each one of us to perform at our best and fully be ourselves.
Our Cradlepoint values drive everything we do:
Stay humble and hungry: Be a curious learner, resilient, and competitive.
Don't point a finger; lend a hand: We are one team! Communicate, provide support, and lift others.
Make a difference: Prioritize, innovate, differentiate, and think big for customer success. Make a difference in work and in our communities.
Keep it simple: Eliminate complexity. Reduce time to value.
Enjoy the ride: Celebrate - appreciate - grow.
Trust, Respect, and transparency: Be ethical, data-driven, respectful, and straight shooters who share openly.
We are creating the future of global connectivity & community. Come join us. You belong here.Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary with a focus on a global market; Annual and Incremental Incentive plans; employee retirement plans (where available)
- Flexible Time Off with Global Holiday Schedules to promote work-life balance
- Wellness initiatives focused on the health and mental well-being of our team members and their families, including free membership to Headspace (a mindfulness and well-being app), an International Employee Assistance Program, and dedicated quarterly Well-being Days and No Internal Meeting Fridays.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Eligible to participate in customary health and other benefit plans and programs based on location
- Work from home opportunities across our global locations with a culture rooted in inclusion and teamwork
Cradlepoint's Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging mission is to create an inclusive work environment where all employees' differences are celebrated, their thoughts matter, and everyone feels safe to bring their authentic selves to work. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and aim to attract, develop, and engage top talent from a diverse candidate pool. It is our policy and commitment to provide equal opportunity employment for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
This job has expired.