Why you'll love Softchoice:
We are a technology company that equips organizations to be agile and innovative, and for their people to be productive, creative and happier at work. That means moving them to the cloud, helping them build the workplace of tomorrow, and enabling them to make smarter decisions about their technology portfolio. By doing these things, we create success faster and in circumstances otherwise not possible.
We stand proudly for our people and support their success through career development and advancement. We are recognized and respected for our culture of inclusion and belonging, continuously striving to do what's good for our people and communities.
The impact you will have:
As ourSr. Solutions Architect - Google Cloud, you will challenge customers to build agilesolutions through the adoption of GCP technologies as part of their overall IT transformation.
What you'll do:
What you'll bring to the table:
- The architecture and design of holistic cloud solutions with a focus on Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Create strategic cloud roadmaps or initiatives that really move the needle with our customers.
- Contributeto the development of go-to-market strategies for emerging cloud solutions by bringing field knowledge and experience forward and working closely with our business development teams.
- Bridgethe gap between business outcomes and IT initiatives.
- Create alignment between the customers of IT and cloud solutions.
- Have a mutual cloud vision that our customers want to embrace and execute upon.
- Specifythe deliverables of consulting and implementation projects by writing the statements of work (SOW) for Softchoice services.
- Collaboratewith the service delivery teams to ensure the services are delivered as specified in your statements of work and as required to meet customer business outcome objectives.
- Takeleadership on enabling our sales, pre-sales and post-sales teams on the value of Softchoice solutions for Google Cloud Platform.
Some reasons why our employees love working here!
- An in-depth understanding of Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- An understanding of emerging cloud technologies, such as in automation, orchestration, cloud management, DevOps, (Big) Data (Science), Security, Portability, Container/Kubernetes, Serverless Compute, AI or Machine Learning.
- Project management principles, such as WBS, effort estimating, approach definition, budgeting, and the ability to apply these to Statements of Work.
- An understanding of (architectural) frameworks such as TOGAF, ITIL, COBIT.
- Experience developing architectural roadmaps and solutions withGoogle Cloud Platform.
- Pre-Sales or Consultative experience in a business-to-business environment.
- GCP Certification(s) are a requirement.
Inclusion & Equal opportunity employment:
- Softchoice has been recognized as a Best Workplace in Canada by the Great Place to Work Institute for 15 consecutive years.
- Softchoice has been certified as a Great Place to Work in the United States for several years.
- Meaningful work that drives professional development.
- Ability to enter and grow within the technology industry.
- Being part of a winning, high performance team.
- Every employee has 2 paid volunteer days per year to give back to a cause of their choice.
- We have raised over $3 Million through our staff-run charity Softchoice Cares.
- You have the opportunity to take an ownership position here at Softchoice.
Softchoice is an equal opportunity employer committed toDiversity, Inclusion & Belonging. Individuals seeking employment at Softchoice are considered without regard to any protected category including but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.Require an accommodation? We are ready to help:
Softchoice is proud to provideinterview & employment accommodationduring the recruitment and hiring process. If you require accommodation to apply or interview for a position, please reach out directly firstname.lastname@example.org.We are committed to work with you to best meet your needs.Our commitment to your experience:
Softchoice is committed to the safety of our candidates and our employees. With that in mind, we have implemented virtual interviewing for all candidates. We understand that you may need to interview with distractions around you (such as children or furry friends) and we will most likely be doing the same! For those joining Orange Nation, we will be onboarding all new employees remotely. Rest assured, though, that offering a human and inspiring onboarding experience is our top priority.Prior to commencing employment:
Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check, education verification and reference checks are required for employment.
#LI-MM1Nearest Major Market:
Apply now "
This job has expired.