Summary of Role:
GLOBALFOUNDRIES seeks an experienced Sr. Specialist (Recruiter), Talent Acquisition. The position will have responsibility for delivering all facets of recruiting services throughout the organization. This will be achieved through the development of local and national recruitment plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies as well as implementing progressive techniques including uses of emerging technology and social tools. the recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring that the company is hiring the best possible talent in alignment with the needs of our business.
As GLOBALFOUNDRIES continues to grow in key, strategic areas, and continues to source world-class talent to drive our continued success in the competitive semiconductor industry. This role will be instrumental in developing and implementing talent acquisition strategies in a timely and cost-effective manner to meet our business objectives.
This position will be located at our Fab9, Burlington, VT facility.
- Work closely with hiring managers on talent acquisition/recruiting plans from intake meeting/ job creation/ sourcing through onboarding.
- Source and recruit for positions at all levels, which may include leadership roles
- Develop and execute plans for sourcing our future pipeline of talent through campus recruitment
- Develop and implement a strategic talent pipeline and build and maintain this candidate pool for various job profiles. Ensure that the interview process is conducted efficiently and professionally. Include thoughtful and rigorous interview assessments to develop a meaningful point of view about a candidate's alignment with a particular role, function, or GLOBALFOUNDRIES broadly.
- Use a full complement of sourcing strategies including social and professional networking to identify robust and diverse candidate slates
- Manage candidate assessment process; evaluate skill level, manager offer process, conduct reference checks, and make salary recommendations based on internal structures; negotiate offers by partnering with hiring manager, senior management and HRBP's.
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers to ensure a smooth recruiting process and consult with then regarding staffing best practices, trends, issues, and challenges
- Responsible for requisition management and reporting activities. Develop, generate, and distribute TA related reporting. Provide analysis on data to enable key business leaders to make sound decisions regarding talent strategies.
- Ensure compliance with Company policies, processes/practices and federal, state and local employment and labor laws.
- Propose and implement ongoing improvements to the company's recruitment efforts.
- Additional experience leading or supporting a University Relations program desired
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements, and programs
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Business or Minimum of 3 of related work experience (HR/Talent Acquisition).
- Experience conducting Social Media and other pro-active search activities
- Knowledge of EEO, OFCCP, ADA, and employment/immigration laws and practices
- Excellent organizational skills, including ability to manage multiple priorities and adapt to shifting priorities in a fast paced and demanding business environment
- Clear and persuasive communication and influence skills combined with exceptional interpersonal skill
- Strong Applicant Tracking System (ATS) skills, preferably Taleo.
- Demonstrated experience in Behavioral Interviewing techniques
- Language Fluency: English (Written & Verbal)
- 5 years plus experience in a high-volume environment including engineering and technical roles
- Advanced Hi-Tech, fast paced large organization experience
- Demonstrated understanding of compensation philosophies and management as it relates to hiring
- Global Talent Acquisition experience (hiring in countries outside the US)
- Certified in LinkedIn or similar search techniques
- Advanced skills using talent assessment and selection tools including Competency and Behavior Models
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
An offer of employment with GLOBALFOUNDRIES is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen, as applicable and subject to applicable laws and regulations.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is fully committed to equal opportunity in the workplace and believes that cultural diversity within the company enhances its business potential. GLOBALFOUNDRIES goal of excellence in business necessitates the attraction and retention of highly qualified people. Artificial barriers and stereotypic biases detract from this objective and may be illegally discriminatory.
All policies and processes which pertain to employees including recruitment, selection, training, utilization, promotion, compensation, benefits, extracurricular programs, and termination are created and implemented without regard to age, ethnicity, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic or category specified by local, state or federal law.