Sr Technical Service Alkylation Engineer If you are a Sr Technical Service Alkylation Engineer with experience, please read on!
The Technical Service Engineer will function as a key service client interface for grassroots and aftermarket services with our proprietary alkylation technology. This position will provide process technical support to our customers and will work closely with regional business development managers to identify, develop, and close sales opportunities associated with process critical equipment, technical process consulting, training, and process engineering.
What You Will Be Doing - Develop and maintain assigned customer relationships to ensure that all process needs relative to alkylation aftermarket services are met. Address customer requests for technical service. Assist Business Development Managers in customer technical support.
- Interface with refinery process and operations personnel and develop key relationships.
- Identify process and operational needs and work with the internal team to provide technical support and develop process related technical proposals.
- Provide technical management and on-site support for aftermarket technical services and equipment provided at customer locations as needed.
- Work with the internal team to develop new offerings based on customer demand for products and services.
- Support the Management Team to establish and achieve annual goals and objectives.
- Develop in autonomy operating trends, unit data analyses, troubleshooting reports.
- Lead on site consultancy service like startups, process inspections, troubleshooting, unit optimization and produce technical reports.
- As needed, lead/manage operator training sessions at customer location or in office.
- Support/lead worldwide grassroots alkylation units mechanical inspections / startups / trainings, when necessary.
- Be proactive to propose technical solutions to the customers and/or internally propose innovation/developments for continuous process improvement.
What You Need for this Position - Alkylation
- Sulfuric Acid
So, if you are a Sr Technical Service Alkylation Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Nick Valenti
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!
Posted 10 minutes ago
New York, New York
Posted 8 minutes ago
Menlo Park, California
Posted 8 minutes ago