We are a passionate team of brilliant, mission-driven individuals who believe in improving the quality of life and health for everyone suffering from diabetes.
Dexcom reported expected full-year 2021 revenues of $2.48B, a growth of 27% over 2020. Headquartered in San Diego, California, with additional offices in the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific, the company employs over 6,000 people worldwide.
Join our growing team, help us launch amazing life-saving products, and enjoy our competitive salaries, benefits, programs, and people-first culture.
What You'll Do
What We're Looking For
- Development and support of the network security infrastructure, including intrusion prevention, malware sandboxing, SSL visibility, endpoint detection & response, and more
- Support penetration testing activities and their vulnerability management.
- Be the final point of escalation for incident response activities as assigned.
- Keep close awareness of cyber security incidents in relative industries and report incidents when applicable through the incident response process.
- Assess the vulnerabilities present in our environment and determine prioritization and impact to our business on the systems supported by the infrastructure team including but not limited to laptops, Mac books, network and server infrastructure
- Provide guidance to the team on the remediation of the vulnerabilities as well as coordinate patching and roll out plans.
- Develop playbooks and automation for the repeatable deployment of system components and performing routine management/deployment tasks.
- Suggest and implement improvements to our security monitoring tools
- Work on Security projects to improve the organizations security posture
- Maintain procedures for the patching process and provide feedback on standards, guidelines, and vulnerability assessment methodology framework
- Assist in the security assessment of existing and newly proposed tools used by team
What could set you apart
- In-depth understanding of network protocols and operating systems
- Broad understanding of security vulnerability mitigation solutions at all layers
- Ability to analyze large data sets to identify trends/anomalies within a SIEM
- 2-3 years experience of implementing alerts, and onboarding new solutions to Splunk
- Able to troubleshoot splunk performance issues
- Awareness of the current threat landscape
- Experience with Qualys, Microsoft Intune, JAMF, and other vulnerability scanning and remediation utilities a plus
- Scripting experience in either Python or Powershell or solid SOAR experience
- Proven track record of mentoring junior team members
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with personnel at all levels across the organization and to comprehend business imperatives
- Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize workload and balance multiple duties and work in a fast-paced environment
Nice to haves
- Preferably at least 5+ years experience in cybersecurity, including compliance and risk management with a system and network security engineering background.
- Solid technical and analytical expertise, with a proven deep background (preferred 5+ years' IT experience in addition to cybersecurity) in technology design, implementation, and delivery.
- Experience in cloud computing technologies, including software-, infrastructure, and platform-as-a-service, as well as public, private, and hybrid environments.
- Knowledge of traditional security controls and technologies, such as Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems, intrusion detection/prevention systems (IDS/IPS), public key infrastructure (PKI), identity and access management (IDAM) systems, antivirus and firewalls, in addition to newer offerings such as endpoint detection and response (EDR), threat intelligence platforms, security automation and orchestration, deception technologies and application controls.
- Skilled in meeting vulnerability and penetration testing requirements.
Professional security certification, such as a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), GIAC Certified Web Application Defender (GWEB), or other similar credentials.What We Offer:
We believe in quality of life
- for both our customers and our team. Here's some of what we offer:
- Health Insurance with Mental Health, Telehealth and Doctors-on-Demand!
- Wellness Plans & Free Health Classes
- Equity in the form of Restricted Stock Units
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 401k Plan & Social Security
- Paid Vacations
- Achievement Awards
- Education Support
- Other Perks & Bonuses
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Dexcom Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org. An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Dexcom's AAP may be viewed upon request by contacting Talent Acquisition at email@example.com. View the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Non Discrimination Provision at this link.
This job has expired.