Earn a hiring bonus up to $3,000!
Come join our awesome team as a STNA at Bethesda Care Center. We are offering NEW WAGES, a great work environment, flexible schedules and generous benefits!
Bethesda Care Center is part of Volunteers of America National Services which serves as the Housing and Healthcare affiliate of the Volunteers of America parent organization.
STNA Job Highlights:
About the job:
- 403(b) Retirement Plan;
- Career scholarships;
- Quality training, continuing career education and leadership programs;
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Holiday & Sick Days)
The State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) is responsible for assisting residents with daily nursing care as directed by clinical supervisors. Positions available are:First Shift:
FT/PT (6:00p-6:00a)Second Shift:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- State approved nursing assistant course completion/certification, or enrollment in approved course per state guidelines.
- Ability to safely perform the essential functions of the job without harm to self or others.
- Ability to understand assignments, follow protocol, and prioritize duties.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.
- Experience in the long-term care setting preferred.
About Bethesda Care Center:
- Provide assigned residents with routine daily nursing care in accordance with established facility nursing care procedures as directed by clinical supervisors.
- Reports any observed changes in resident condition as they occur.
- Performs routine resident care duties and tasks delegated by the registered nurse, licensed practical nurse or licensed therapist to meet the physical and psycho-social needs of residents.
- Provides services in a manner compliant with all state and federal regulations as well as with any applicable facility policies and procedures.
Bethesda Care Center is a skilled nursing community located in Fremont, Ohio, a great city with a variety of entertaining things to do, and a prosperous center of business for several different goods and services. At our senior care center, we offer compassionate, personalized long-term care, memory support, short-term rehabilitation, and end-of-life care to our senior community, and work to create an environment that makes everyone feel at home. We support our employees in bringing their determination and positive energy to the workplace, constantly inspiring our community and providing joy to those who may need it the most.In our 2022 Great Place to Work survey, employees said their work has a special meaning: this is not "just a job".
Take pride in helping others, and join us today.
At VOANS, we celebrate sharing, encouraging and embracing diversity. Equal employment opportunities are available to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that blending individual strengths and unique personal differences nurtures and supports our organizations' shared commitment to our mission and creates an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to do their personal best.
Volunteers of America National Services requires COVID vaccination for all employees, volunteers and contractors. We care for individuals who are most susceptible to advanced COVID illness and death. We are committed to providing the safest environment possible for those we work alongside, and for those we serve. We have a formal process for, and do consider religious and/or medical requests for exceptions.
This job has expired.