LexisNexis Health Care's solutions leverage identity, claims and provider data to deliver meaningful insights that improve outcomes and efficiency. Our healthcare solutions can help reduce risk, enable compliance, increase patient engagement, and improve outcomes.
- Builds and maintains effective long-term relationships and a high level of satisfaction with key senior-level decision makers and influencers at an assigned group of customer accounts that may include major strategic customers within a geographic or industry focus
- Identifies, develops and typically closes new sales opportunities
- Creates demand for the organization's products and services by raising their profile with customers
- Achieves revenue targets by increasing revenue spend per account
- May conduct regular status and strategy meetings with the customer's senior management to understand their needs and link them to the organization's product/service strategies
- Responsibilities are within the Account/Relationship Management Function as a generalist or in a combination of Disciplines
- Recognized as an expert in one or more areas
- Plans own territory or account approach and has input into colleagues' approaches; manages own and often others' resources
- Most clients are substantial, high profile accounts spanning broad geographic areas, representing significant revenue and having diverse and complex needs
- Is recognized as a best practice expert in several business/sales/product/service areas
- Anticipates and interprets internal and/or external business issues with an impact on commercial targets and business plans; development of alternative plans
- Leadership: May lead medium to large sales teams, but without supervisory authority
- Problem Solving: Leads others to solve complex problems; uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgement and identify innovative solutions
- Impact: Impacts the achievement of customer, operational, project or service objectives; work is guided by functional policies
- Interpersonal Skills: Negotiates sales terms with considerable discretion at high levels of client organizations
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.