The Emerging Markets strategy team is responsible for developing and driving the long term strategy of Emergent Holdings, in close partnership with its four unique business entities and with a strong focus on the Medicare market. The Strategy Consultant is responsible for supporting annual and long-term strategy and planning for Emergent Holdings, leveraging a broad network of stakeholders across the company. In addition, this position plays a key role in supporting the development of new growth and diversification strategies for the company, including evaluating new market opportunities and business case development for high priority opportunities. This position will partner with key enterprise stakeholders to research, develop, assess, and communicate key business strategies and will support the communication of strategies to executives and the Board of Directors. The ideal candidate is a critical and strategic thinker with a proven ability to aggregate, synthesize and communicate business information in formats that are clear and effective for leadership audiences.
- Support the enterprise-wide strategic planning process for both annual and long-term plans including collaboration with business leads and communication/coordination across multiple functions
- Support strategy development through market research, analytical frameworks, tradeoff analyses, business case development, etc.
- Develop presentations on strategies for all levels of the organization to educate, gain approvals or track progress; including board presentations, executive summits, town hall and other employee meetings.
- Serve as a resource and thought partner to enterprise business partners by aligning, engaging, and making significant contributions to highly visible projects of strategic importance to the organization.
- Create project deliverables including various written communications such as concept proposals, business plans, executive level summaries, and presentations for the executive leadership team and Board of Directors.
- Perform market research and strategic business analyses to better understand the organization and its customers while keeping abreast of industry trends, competition and changes in the market to help guide strategic planning, initiative implementation and improvements.
- Participates in coordination and management of current and future strategic business opportunities. Prepares reports and documentation, as appropriate.
- Performs initial research of new business concepts, while preparing and reporting findings to manager and VP of Strategy.
- Develop and evaluate market research, analysis, pro formas, budgets, work plans, etc. that support strategic plans
- Monitor, analyze, and report performance against achieving strategic goals
- Uses initiative and independent judgment within established procedural guidelines; develop and implement improved office procedures and technology; organize own work, set priorities and meet critical deadlines.
- Maintains confidentiality of information processed, as appropriate.
This position description identifies the responsibilities and tasks typically associated with the performance of the position. Other relevant essential functions may be required. EMPLOYMENT QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION OR EQUIVALENT EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree in Strategy, Business, Finance or a related field. Master's degree preferred. Combinations of relevant education and experience may be considered in lieu of a degree. Continuous learning is required. EXPERIENCE:
Minimum five years of experience, including any full-time graduate studies. Consulting experience preferred. Experience evaluating and planning strategies to solve management and business problems including data analysis and development of strategic plans. SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES (SKA) REQUIRED:
- Demonstrated analytical, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to exchange factual and conceptual information with peers, management, and professional staff clearly and concisely.
- Proven experience creating high-level and dynamic PowerPoint presentations, including an ability to summarize difficult concepts into corporate level presentation
- Proven experience analyzing and interpreting large datasets
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Attention to detail, with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Ability to interact with senior leadership to understand and interpret business requirements for the creation of dynamic internal and external presentations and management reports.
- Ability to comprehend the consequences of various problem situations and address them or refer them for appropriate decision-making.
- Ability to research and become knowledgeable of industry standards and performance metrics for operations and services.
- Ability to establish workflows, handle multiple priorities and meet necessary deadlines.
- Contributes effectively in cross functional teams.
- Considers perspective of other functions or teams.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to perform other assignments at locations outside the office.
Work is performed in an office setting with no unusual hazards. Travel may be required.
The qualifications listed above are intended to represent the minimum education, experience, skills, knowledge and ability levels associated with performing the duties and responsibilities contained in this job description.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is valued and we will not tolerate discrimination or harassment in any form. Candidates for the position stated above are hired on an \"at will\" basis. Nothing herein is intended to create a contract.
This job has expired.