Structural Engineer If you are a Structural Engineer with at least 3 years of experience, please read on!
We are a small family owned Structural Engineering firm specializing in Residential, Retail, Historical, Educational, Resort/Hospitality, and Shoring projects. We are located in the Irvine, California area what was founded back in 2010. We strive on our company's culture, passion, connection, and Innovation to provide world-class service to our clients.
We are looking for a candidate will has 3 or more years of experience in Residential Design, that is wanting a stable and growing firm, providing you the exposure to working with diverse projects with a dynamic team. We value leadership and collaboration and this is a unique opportunity for you to learn and grow your career as a Structural Engineer.
What You Will Be Doing - Participate in collection and analysis of data for structural design projects
- Perform structural design calculations and provide marked up plans and details for drafting
- Evaluate, develop, and design of various structures utilizing various construction materials (i.e. steel, prestressed and reinforced concrete, masonry, timber, metal stud).
What You Need for this Position - 3+ years of Residential (Apartment) Design experience
- BS Structural Engineering
- Technical Experience: Revit and CAD
- Willingness to grow
What's In It for You Salary: $80k- $100K
- Excellent PTO/Sick Time Package
- 401k w/ match
- Premium Medical/Health/Vision/Dental/Life
So, if you are a Structural Engineer with 3 years of experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.